Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks fantastic... as a former owner of a Grabber Orange Mustang... I am a fan of all the Grabber colors :)

Are the sport/roll bars rhino lined? Looks like in one of the pics there is some texture on it. I am thinking of having mine painted, wrapped or rhino lined or something white on my Cactus Gray... thinking the rhino line would give more protection from the soft top scraping?

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ the door jambs are painted and better than the ford paint job.

Are they though? Here's mine:
Ford Bronco Finally finished my Grabber Blue Bronco custom repaint! ๐Ÿ˜ 1716217794835-bf

And here's OP's. There's a non-zero amount of overspray on the bolts, roll bar, bumper, b pillar trim, and inside the fenders.
Ford Bronco Finally finished my Grabber Blue Bronco custom repaint! ๐Ÿ˜ 1716218348836-x2

Kudos to OP for painting it though, the actual panels seem to have good coverage, and it's a nice fun shade of blue. The devil's just in the details, gotta pull them trim pieces off for best results, like pulling off the outlet covers when you paint a wall, vs just taping it off.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜22 BaseSAS / โ€˜21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great OP. Never understood why Grabber wasnโ€™t an option for Broncos.

Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great OP. Never understood why Grabber wasnโ€™t an option for Broncos.
100% agree. Would have been an easy choice to go GB.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iโ€™m curious how many people that have wigged out over this man painting his AMB Bronco actually have an AMB Bronco themselves? Iโ€™m willing to bet that most are driving a non AMB Bronco, if they are driving a Bronco at all. Then Iโ€™m left wondering, why do you care??? I like your color choice OP.

I admit the GB looks good. As a Bronco owner who was in from the beginning and had AMB as my color choice, got bumped for another two years and shafted out of AMB. I plan on repainting my Shadow Black Bronco to AMB, someday. I get it some people do not like the color but I don't understand the looking like shit on a sunny day. On a cloudy day that is a different story.

Ford Bronco Finally finished my Grabber Blue Bronco custom repaint! ๐Ÿ˜ 1716219290470-g6

Here is a pic I took before they took it away. If you take note the shaded part beside the Ford logo. This is the shadow of the light post in the parking lot. (seen by the sun). If you notice the reflection of the cloud is still perfectly clear but yet all the "blue" is gone.

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I had the extra coin laying around, I'd love to paint mine Boxwood Green. If Ford ever paints a Bronco that color again I will buy it in a split second.
Agreed, if Ford chose Boxwood over Area 51 as one of the launch colors that would have been my choice.

Too bad Ford and all of the other manufacturers are scared of green :/

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For Johnny Bronco and others that have AMB - the OP commented that the AMB didn't look good at all in direct sunlight. What are your thoughts on that? Do you agree? I have also thought about repainting my AGM at some point into AMB. But it looks pretty good as is. Thoughts and comments appreciated! Curious about cost to do it too.
while everyone is different, it's pretty much opposite of what OP described

when it's clean, AMB looks absolutely fabulous in the sun

when dirty or cloudy it looks black

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Finally finished my Grabber Blue Bronco custom repaint! ๐Ÿ˜ 1716219290470-g6

Here is a pic I took before they took it away. If you take note the shaded part beside the Ford logo. This is the shadow of the light post in the parking lot. (seen by the sun). If you notice the reflection of the cloud is still perfectly clear but yet all the "blue" is gone.

I loved AMB and it was my color of choice. The the day the '22 order bank opened I was shocked to find that it had been discontinued and I went with black. Not sure I understand the folks mockingly asking who has AMB if complaining about spraying over it. None of us have it because it was only available for one year, duh.... lol

Sponsored

American Sender

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 F250 Highboy, 1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For Johnny Bronco and others that have AMB - the OP commented that the AMB didn't look good at all in direct sunlight. What are your thoughts on that? Do you agree? I have also thought about repainting my AGM at some point into AMB. But it looks pretty good as is. Thoughts and comments appreciated! Curious about cost to do it too.
I have AMB. Itโ€™s all a matter of opinion and personal taste. I have always liked Nightmist blue on a 66 or 67 Mustang and AMB kicks it up a notch. I love the color. Whether itโ€™s the sparkle in full sun or the flat look in the shade. Reflecting the sunset it looks its best.
As for Grabber blue, it looks great! Would I do this to mine. Hell no! But itโ€™s his Bronco and he can put rainbow tape on it if he wants.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, if Ford chose Boxwood over Area 51 as one of the launch colors that would have been my choice.

Too bad Ford and all of the other manufacturers are scared of green :/
Well, not totally scared.
Screenshot_20240520-111902.png

hemiblas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 base SAS Bronco, 2018 Rubi JL and JLU
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2017 mustang was that color. I sold the mustang, but I kept a picture of it. I just cant stop myself from going over curbs so the Bronco suits me just better. That color is money on the Bronco!!!!

More pics please!!! Especially the front!!
Sponsored