First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z, Mitsubishi Lancer, Range Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to hijack the topic, description says 21MY is CARB approved so what would the differences be in the tool?
Sponsored

mzmanny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just installed it, takes about 15 minutes pretty straight forward install. Boost rolls in quicker in the first couple gears. Well worth the money.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, ALL!

The wait is finally over! The much anticipated calibration for the 2023 model year Broncos are LIVE and ready to go on your vehicle!

This includes the 2.3L and 2.7L Broncos and is 49 state legal (CARB legal coming soon)

2023fordcal_bronco.jpg

Of course, if you guys have any questions feel free to reach out to us here at Lethal Performance and we'll be more than happy to help!
Do you have a link for the product page? I can't find it

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
David! Thank you so much for your business and support, sir!
That should be able to ship out tomorrow, first thing!
Just realized your located in FL. I should be installing that thing Friday or Saturday.

Sponsored

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When connecting to the FPP site, it downloads the performance tune, asks me if I have an upgraded front end unit, I click yes/no, and then it gives me an error "Calibration not found (err 1). Contact your dealer."

Any ideas anyone?

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So not legal in CA as we know but do you know what the difference will be with the CARB version? Also lets say someone buys and ships it to another state and a shop there that will install for a CA residence Bronco what are the implications of that? Asking for a friend...

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figures.. I ordered mine this afternoon and didn’t realize we could use a code for being BRONCO6G forum members.. Good news it it already shipped via 2 day FedEx air.. I guess I better start checking or asking about discount codes for anything I buy from here on out…

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So not legal in CA as we know but do you know what the difference will be with the CARB version? Also lets say someone buys and ships it to another state and a shop there that will install for a CA residence Bronco what are the implications of that? Asking for a friend...
Would it not show up when they do the emissions inspection that the calibration number was off?

Keep seeing that 2023 CA is coming soon but be aware, 2022 is still not available there.

PixelFan

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man! I'm tempted to order one of these but I don't even have my Bronco yet haha 😅

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Kia Stinger GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When connecting to the FPP site, it downloads the performance tune, asks me if I have an upgraded front end unit, I click yes/no, and then it gives me an error "Calibration not found (err 1). Contact your dealer."

Any ideas anyone?
I installed mine today and also had that dialog pop up after uploading my stock tune. But it had already downloaded the performance tune as part of that step.

Look at the tune list. If it's like mine was, it will show the performance tune in addition to your stock tune. If you see it in the list you should be good to go (assuming you didn't upgrade the front end unit which maybe does require some further action.)

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would it not show up when they do the emissions inspection that the calibration number was off?

Keep seeing that 2023 CA is coming soon but be aware, 2022 is still not available there.
Eight model years and newer do not require a biennial Smog Check and Four model years and newer do not require a change-of-ownership Smog Check in CA. So, not until 2030-31 and I don't see how they would even know until then. Hell by then gas powered vehicles will be banned in CA anyway... LOL

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welp, we're going to give it a go then !!
Sponsored