Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay, what's your opinion of the Ford Flex Buy Program. Positives, Negatives?
I've done a few and it really depends on an individual situation. The few I have done those individuals had specific reasons for doing them. Mainly they knew their income or situation would change favorably for when the payments jumped up. One was coming into money, another had sold property, yet another was getting a guaranteed pay hike, etc. I think it works if you will be sure you'll be able to make the higher payments when that time comes. I do not think it's wise to do it if you plan on trying to trade out in 3 years to avoid the higher payments as you'll be very upside down. It's great for specific situations but I wouldn't want anyone to do it if the reasons were that they couldn't afford the payments.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've done a few and it really depends on an individual situation. The few I have done those individuals had specific reasons for doing them. Mainly they knew their income or situation would change favorably for when the payments jumped up. One was coming into money, another had sold property, yet another was getting a guaranteed pay hike, etc. I think it works if you will be sure you'll be able to make the higher payments when that time comes. I do not think it's wise to do it if you plan on trying to trade out in 3 years to avoid the higher payments as you'll be very upside down. It's great for specific situations but I wouldn't want anyone to do it if the reasons were that they couldn't afford the payments.
Good points. I really appreciate your input! Thank you NayNay.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anytime ? I don't want to see anyone in a bad spot when purchasing a vehicle. I'm always around to help out where I can.
Much appreciated and good to know. I may reach out to you if I'm at a cross roads between lenders / financing plans? I will have a backup plan with a credit union, or bank if Ford doesn't offer attractive rebates and or low interest rates? I plan to put 25% down. My DTI is very low, I make good money and my FICO score is very good. I will do my homework and shop around for the best financing I can find. Thanks again NayNay, your the best!

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why so early? you still have over 6 months to go for a bronco so that offer won't last?
It's not locked if it goes down. They have great rates. As a 32 year vet just a small perk.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not locked if it goes down. They have great rates. As a 32 year vet just a small perk.
I have NFCU also but I didn't know we can lock the loan in even if we had to wait until August 2021 for the car. My previous car I did the gap insurance with NF also.

If I can lock in a loan maybe I should in case my credit gets worse next year unless they will re run it

A55_CACTUS

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fv cars
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WHAT DEM NUMBERS BE? 0%?!

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm budgeting 3% (which is more than my mortgage!).

Anything less would be a perk.
Sponsored