First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like that people keep looking at the pre-production test Bronco and think yep I don’t like this or that looks cheap- go ahead cancel your reservation that just moves me another step up the rung of getting this cool ass rig..
Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its twin?

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! B&P.PNG
to deny that these vehicles directly compete with each other and are similar in the vast majority of mechanical ways would be a logical fallacy.

F-150 and Silverado are also twins in my book.

What is the Bronco most related to (currently) if not the wrangler?

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like that people keep looking at the pre-production test Bronco and think yep I don’t like this or that looks cheap- go ahead cancel your reservation that just moves me another step up the rung of getting this cool ass rig..
while I agree - it should be noted that the interior (while this one certainly is mixed and matched) won't be all that much higher of quality.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From this picture you posted, I see the button for the sway bar disconnect so it should be there.

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 27202156-31B6-43AD-85EB-7D779D59D760
If the actual mechanism is down there, they hid it very well. More pictures coming to show both sides of the sway bar... I don't see it. I agree that the button is on the dash, but I'm thinking this pre-production unit is missing the actual mechanism.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if any vehicle in the history of vehicles has been scrutinized to the level of this new Bronco? Were y'all this critical of the last vehicle you bought? I would guess no or you wouldn't have brought it home.

You guys crack me up ;)

These pics and vids cements my desire for the Bronco despite its flaws. There is enough good to out weigh the not as good for me.

I predict I will be moving up spots on the list

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received word that the Ford engineers will be doing a live Q&A on Saturday. I wasn't given a time, but it sounded like it would be in the afternoon. Might have to stick around until then to see if we can get any new information.

They will also be around starting tomorrow, so maybe I can get some questions answered before the Q&A.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to deny that these vehicles directly compete with each other and are similar in the vast majority of mechanical ways would be a logical fallacy.

F-150 and Silverado are also twins in my book.

What is the Bronco most related to (currently) if not the wrangler?
Yeah, yeah. I was just making fun of the "twin" moniker. No doubt they are direct competitors and rivals going forward. If they are twins, then...
Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! tenor

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if any vehicle in the history of vehicles has been scrutinized to the level of this new Bronco? Were y'all this critical of the last vehicle you bought? I would guess no or you wouldn't have brought it home.

You guys crack me up ;)

These pics and vids cements my desire for the Bronco despite its flaws. There is enough good to out weigh the not as good for me.

I predict I will be moving up spots on the list
Seeing it in person has cemented it for me (though I was already pretty certain). This vehicle is going to be very capable and provide more than just transportation for a lot of people. It looks very good and nothing I have seen has concerned me (other than the weird hole in the floor for the rear A/C... I'm hoping they clean that up a bit).
Sponsored