Sponsored

FIRST BIG Trip I am taking once I got my Bronco... How about you?

Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
About 50 miles west of Salt Lake City, Utah—lots of desert dirt roads to test the Hoss suspension at high speed! Unless it is further delayed and I don’t get it till October—then it will be Moab.

Last edited:

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Home. Probably the gas station since the dealer has no real incentive to fill it for me. Depending how late in the day it is when I pick it up, dinner.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gas up if not full, then home, take roof panels off, load family, then to the top of Mt Diablo just behind my house. Take lots of photos, annoy my family by making them get out for each photo, so as not to "spoil" the image :-D.

Shortly after that to an off road park outside LIvermore, to try out the goat modes and buttons, make sure everything works, as it might be a while before I actually get to hit a trail up in Tahoe or up North.

Oh, and a camping trip up Mt Diablo too, very soon after getting it home.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Home. Probably the gas station since the dealer has no real incentive to fill it for me. Depending how late in the day it is when I pick it up, dinner.
You realize you have already paid for a full tank? See "Fuel Charge" on your build sheet...