NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m going LB/NP/MIC because I don’t mind the look and prefer to have the trim-exclusive colors!
Sponsored

El Capitan

First Edition
First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I really want to see that Navy Pier Interior in person. I plan on ordering the LB with Orange Accents. I was very happy to see the parts guide and it have Orange Tow Hooks and Orange Trim Rims (part of their FPP). It would be great if they would allow the decals to be orange, but i dont think thats possible.

I cant decide on Navy Pier or the Black...

I might go 100% Kenny Wayne Shepherd: Blue on Black

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thoughts?
With the Mach E launch they had an FE that 'sold out' as well -but then after ordering opened up Ford rolled out a marketing plan to attract additional buyers for FEs. - My thought is that that were for FEs that werent ordered - for reasons like you stated.

I think this was done through twiiter, instagram and uncrate.com.... what I saw happen though, were a lot of reservation holders that were questioning why they couldn't change their reservation to an FE - they weren't fortunate enough to be the first but they did make a reservation, so why couldn't they switch. Shortly there after, Ford did start allowing current reservation holders switch to an FE. The process for the MAch E was to contact your dealer and have them switch your order to an FE.

I think something similar might happen with the Bronco if there are a lot of un-ordered FEs..

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was all set on CO FE with the black leather. Now I have been told the Cyber Orange is more of a yellow and the black interior is going to delay delivery. Now I don't know what the hell to do. LOL

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone order a 4-door FE and changing to a 2-door?

Sponsored

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was all set on CO FE with the black leather. Now I have been told the Cyber Orange is more of a yellow and the black interior is going to delay delivery. Now I don't know what the hell to do. LOL
We’ve already been waiting 25 years what’s a couple more months. ?‍♂ I’d rather get what I want than not be happy with something I settled for since I’m going to be driving it every day for a long time.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone order a 4-door FE and changing to a 2-door?
I ordered a couple 4 door FE'S. Keep going back and forth on changing one to a 2-door. Love the look of the 2 door. But really need the extra cargo area for work, especially with the rear seats folded down. What did you decide on.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My opinion... I went with the FE, not for exclusivity but for options. I buy vehicles for the long haul (all my vehicles go well past 200k miles) so I invest up front for safety, comfort and convenience. Has this roll out been a cluster? Abso-freaking-lutely! But 2020 was a cluster and 21 continues the trend...until the world gets back to some level of normal (this is a pandamic statement not political) then we are going to have to accept some consequences. Do I want instant gratification? Yes. Do I want a unique, capable and good looking vehicle? Yes. Do I like waiting? No... But to even be able to get this vehicle in our hands is a significant feat... Hell, most days I can't get all the groceries I want/need. So just like all of you, I obsess over the Bronco... Colors, towing, roof racks, etc. But, it is all consequential. I am lucky that to date I have remained non-covid (tho I do have a new cancer diagnosis, which probably puts this in perspective) despite losing 10 friends to the disease. I am still employed, where a lot of folks are not. Sure my lifestyle looks nothing like 2019...so I am forced to take everything in stride, as is everyone. Sure it is fun to complain about the f-ups of Ford. But I can only imagine the logististical nightmare of producing a brand new vehicle while in a pandemic. I will wait for whenever my black interior, painted dual roofs shows up. I will figure out the side steps or rock rails, towing and roof rack. I am looking forward to the aftermarket options even more than what Ford is offering... Especially for fogs and off road lighting

Just my $0.02 or rant, whatever you want to call it. Be safe out there folks

Last edited:

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered a couple 4 door FE'S. Keep going back and forth on changing one to a 2-door. Love the look of the 2 door. But really need the extra cargo area for work, especially with the rear seats folded down. What did you decide on.
I ordered a 4-door FE, but plan on buying a 2-door. Now if I could just decide on a color ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ordered a 4-door FE, but plan on buying a 2-door. Now if I could just decide on a color ?
I guess we're lucky we only have 5 to choose from. Cactus and lightning are my picks this week. ?

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My opinion... I went with the FE, not for exclusivity but for options. I buy vehicles for the long haul (all my vehicles go well past 200k miles) so I invest up front for safety, comfort and convenience. Has this roll out been a cluster? Abso-freaking-lutely! But 2020 was a cluster and 21 continues the trend...until the world gets back to some level of normal (this is a pandamic statement not political) then we are going to have to accept some consequences. Do I want instant gratification? Yes. Do I want a unique, capable and good looking vehicle? Yes. Do I like waiting? No... But to even be able to get this vehicle in our hands is a significant feat... Hell, most days I can't get all the groceries I want/need. So just like all of you, I obsess over the Bronco... Colors, towing, roof racks, etc. But, it is all consequential. I am lucky that to date I have remained non-covid (tho I do have a new cancer diagnosis, which probably puts this in perspective) despite losing 10 friends to the disease. I am still employed, where a lot of folks are not. Sure my lifestyle looks nothing like 2019...so I am forced to take everything in stride, as is everyone. Sure it is fun to complain about the f-ups of Ford. But I can only imagine the logististical nightmare of producing a brand new vehicle while in a pandemic. I will wait for whenever my black interior, painted dual roofs shows up. I will figure out the side steps or rock rails, towing and roof rack. I am looking forward to the aftermarket options even more than what Ford is offering... Especially for fogs and off road lighting

Just my $0.02 or rant, whatever you want to call it. Be safe out there folks
Well said Joel! Hope you kick cancers ass and enjoy 200,000 plus miles on your bronco . Yeah it’s been a tough year for the auto industry, for businesses, and most importantly for people! I just took a friend grocery shopping today to Costco‘s knowing that they’ve been out of work all year and having trouble making ends meet let alone keeping food on the table for their family. So I’m perfectly fine with whatever happens with my Bronco and whenever I get it because I know I’ve been blessed this year to still have my health, income and a roof over my head.

Last edited:

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Behind on info these days. Are FE reservations subjected to all the shortages and delays?

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Behind on info these days. Are FE reservations subjected to all the shortages and delays?
Yes just like any other trim level especially if you want the black interior or mod top

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes just like any other trim level especially if you want the black interior or mod top
I mean isnt everything being restricted (like the v6) part of the First Edition package? I guess they wont be First Editions after all... lol