Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What happens to the non-ordered first edition reservations?
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Likely go to high volume dealers. Also look at what they did with the Mach E. Partnered with celebs to redistribute them.

"Your second chance at a first edition" they called it.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m drawn to lightning blue because itā€˜s exclusive to the FE. It is available on other fords, including the Ranger, so I wonder if it will be added to entire Bronco line up in MY 22. Iā€™m choosing late availability options (black interior and mod top) so I may get it in December when MY 22 is being built at the same time. It would then be nothing special.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™m drawn to lightning blue because itā€˜s exclusive to the FE. It is available on other fords, including the Ranger, so I wonder if it will be added to entire Bronco line up in MY 22. Iā€™m choosing late availability options (black interior and mod top) so I may get it in December when MY 22 is being built at the same time. It would then be nothing special.
I wouldn't count on it. Lightning blue has been out for years and Ford has been dropping it across the board, mostly being replaced with that god awful trash Velocity blue.

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone notice that the if you want to upgrade to the Black Mod Top (on the FE) that they don't give you credit for the MIC Hardtop. It's $1895 more with the FE, but the FE is already upgraded to the MIC...which is an $695 upgrade. On the Badlands its $1895 to upgrade from soft top to Black Mod. Shouldn't the upgrade to the Mod top be $1200 on the FE? I know they reduced the price by the full Mod top price back when they had to delay it, but it's still a big leap compared to the same top on the badlands.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone notice that the if you want to upgrade to the Black Mod Top (on the FE) that they don't give you credit for the MIC Hardtop. It's $1895 more with the FE, but the FE is already upgraded to the MIC...which is an $695 upgrade. On the Badlands its $1895 to upgrade from soft top to Black Mod. Shouldn't the upgrade to the Mod top be $1200 on the FE? I know they reduced the price by the full Mod top price back when they had to delay it, but it's still a big leap compared to the same top on the badlands.
For the 4-door, I think this is why people have pointed out that the MIC top is actually a ā€œGood deal.ā€ They deducted 1895 from the MSRP vs when the mod top was standard, but still included the MIC top.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For the 4-door, I think this is why people have pointed out that the MIC top is actually a ā€œGood deal.ā€ They deducted 1895 from the MSRP vs when the mod top was standard, but still included the MIC top.
Great value but the color!!!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You'll see them on the showroom floors at select Ford dealers. I'm guessing with a $15k mark up over sticker. Just my humble opinion.

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

anybody know when the black leather seat selection for the FE will be available on the build and price? Was at the dealership today to get my oil changed and the guy doing my order for me said to give him my selections so I donā€™t have to come back on Wednesday when I already had a appointment to order mine. He didnā€™t know anything about the black seats.

Sponsored

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates šŸ›¼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

anybody know when the black leather seat selection for the FE will be available on the build and price? Was at the dealership today to get my oil changed and the guy doing my order for me said to give him my selections so I donā€™t have to come back on Wednesday when I already had a appointment to order mine. He didnā€™t know anything about the black seats.
I was wondering the same thing ?

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So now that we're (mostly) all getting the black interior, we can talk about something else...

I am now completely stuck on what exterior to get.

Lightning Blue: Darkest color, which I appreciate, and will have the highest resale due to exclusivity. The color does little for me, though.

Cyber Orange: I am yet to see this in real life. I've heard it's more yellow, which I'd hate, but I'd love it if it were truly orange.

Cactus Gray: Seen this in person and is my top contender.

My big thing is that... now that I know FE's don't have washout interior and active drain plugs, I'm less in love with it. And if the Warthog comes in a 2-door with the washout interior, that's likely what I'll upgrade to. Or if a hybrid comes along in a reasonable time. But we don't know a timeline for either OR if either are actually going to happen at all.

So do I buy what I don't love for the sake of resale value? Buy what I like best and try not to have buyer's remorse when I wanna upgrade?

This is my last decision before I order. And I'm fuckin' stuck. Or, I just downgrade to a Badlands and get exactly what I want for now?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you get a pic of the hood portion? That could be distracting while driving if it's reflective. I'm sure they wouldn't do that....but
If it is reflective, unless you're forever being followed by a police helicopter with a spotlight, it won't be an issue.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So now that we're (mostly) all getting the black interior, we can talk about something else...

I am now completely stuck on what exterior to get.

Lightning Blue: Darkest color, which I appreciate, and will have the highest resale due to exclusivity. The color does little for me, though.

Cyber Orange: I am yet to see this in real life. I've heard it's more yellow, which I'd hate, but I'd love it if it were truly orange.

Cactus Gray: Seen this in person and is my top contender.

My big thing is that... now that I know FE's don't have washout interior and active drain plugs, I'm less in love with it. And if the Warthog comes in a 2-door with the washout interior, that's likely what I'll upgrade to. Or if a hybrid comes along in a reasonable time. But we don't know a timeline for either OR if either are actually going to happen at all.

So do I buy what I don't love for the sake of resale value? Buy what I like best and try not to have buyer's remorse when I wanna upgrade?

This is my last decision before I order. And I'm fuckin' stuck. Or, I just downgrade to a Badlands and get exactly what I want for now?
Color is a tough decision for me too, but I really like LB and if you look at the color polls on this forum it seems CG and A51 will comprise like 40% of all Broncos on the road. LB will be just a tiny fraction. That sealed the deal for me picking LB.

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you look at the build sheet posted somewhere on this forum, the black interior order code is 5V. Not sure when it will be available though.
Sponsored