M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I abuse the hell our of my Rubicon leather and carpeted floor and plan on doing the same with my FE. Good old Armor-all leather cleaner and a set of weather tech mats work great. But it sounds like your leaning towards a Badlands. It's your money go with gut decision, that's always worked fir for me.
Thank you for that! That response may be my ā€œone thingā€ to keep me in an FE.
Sponsored

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m drawn to lightning blue because itā€˜s exclusive to the FE. It is available on other fords, including the Ranger, so I wonder if it will be added to entire Bronco line up in MY 22. Iā€™m choosing late availability options (black interior and mod top) so I may get it in December when MY 22 is being built at the same time. It would then be nothing special.
I was sold on CO and on the fence with LB...until I saw the pics of the LB in the pics of the black interior...now I am on the fence with both but I like the "exclusivity" of LB in the Bronco.

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I finally got to see Cactus Grey in person yesterday on a Sport - and it was actually even better than I thought it would be. What a relief! CG was always at the top of my list, but now itā€™s locked in. 4-dr, CG, black mod top, black interior...done...just got to settle in on a dealer now.

Is the slide-out tray able to be ordered at this point? I think itā€™s late availability, but wasnā€™t sure how that was being handled.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I finally got to see Cactus Grey in person yesterday on a Sport - and it was actually even better than I thought it would be. What a relief! CG was always at the top of my list, but now itā€™s locked in. 4-dr, CG, black mod top, black interior...done...just got to settle in on a dealer now.

Is the slide-out tray able to be ordered at this point? I think itā€™s late availability, but wasnā€™t sure how that was being handled.
My understanding is that it is late availability tho I have not seen much about it. I wanted it as well until I heard that you cannot store the doors in the back with the tray

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My understanding is that it is late availability tho I have not seen much about it. I wanted it as well until I heard that you cannot store the doors in the back with the tray
I did see that, but am not worried about that too much. I'm a current wrangler owner and haven't once run into the situation where I wished I could store the doors in the trunk - even though it sounds nice to have the option to that. The doors are usually already stored in the garage...or the trunk is already full and wouldn't be able to fit them in anyways. The slide-out tailgate is much more functional for me.

Has anyone been able to add this in as an option when the ordered?

Sponsored

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It was not available on the order bank. I was told you it will be available to order off the parts counter later in the year.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Cross post here, but I feel like I can officially post on this thread...

I placed my order for the 2-door A51 FE today. Iā€™m both relieved and excited. Iā€™m VERY close to the front of the line at Granger, but I went with the black painted modular top and the black interior, so itā€™s sounding like late-summer for me.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got my order confirmation email from Ford this morning and a text from my dealer letting me know they were able to make changes to my FE build.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread SmartSelect_20210122-113458_Outlook
Do you know if the Black interior is now available to enter in the system ? Thanks in advance

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my 4dr, LB FE on the order books today! Mod top and Black interior. Sounds like a lot of us are going the mod top and black interior route.

Maybe if they keep pushing people to MY22, Ford will have enough of the mod tops and black interiors to take care of us FE types and we won't go too far into summer. I hope anyway. ??

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you know if the Black interior is now available to enter in the system ? Thanks in advance
Yup, they were able to do it. They couldn't on the 20th but were able to make all changes today.

SmartSelect_20210122-121937_Messages.jpg

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my 4dr, LB FE on the order books today! Mod top and Black interior. Sounds like a lot of us are going the mod top and black interior route.

Maybe if they keep pushing people to MY22, Ford will have enough of the mod tops and black interiors to take care of us FE types and we won't go too far into summer. I hope anyway. ??
I sure would love for that to be the case but... don't get your hopes up ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yup, they were able to do it. They couldn't on the 20th but were able to make all changes today.
Great that's what I was waiting for before I order. Last thing I needed was for my dealer to screw up my order and receive Navy Pier when my FE finally comes in. I'm sure we might hear a story or two on that one, just didn't want it to be my story. LOL

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just curious,
Has anyone that has ordered a FE tried to delete the FE body graphics? I know I can remove after the fact but I'd prefer to just delete them when ordering.
Thanks

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did see that, but am not worried about that too much. I'm a current wrangler owner and haven't once run into the situation where I wished I could store the doors in the trunk - even though it sounds nice to have the option to that. The doors are usually already stored in the garage...or the trunk is already full and wouldn't be able to fit them in anyways. The slide-out tailgate is much more functional for me.

Has anyone been able to add this in as an option when the ordered?
We take long road trips (like DC to Key West) so there are times where it may happen... Few and far between?
Sponsored