Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just curious,
Has anyone that has ordered a FE tried to delete the FE body graphics? I know I can remove after the fact but I'd prefer to just delete them when ordering.
Thanks
That would be nice to have as an option
Sponsored

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got my FE order in today. Lightning Blue and black interior with the black modular top. I was originally all-in accepting the MIC top and navy pier interior to get it sooner until I heard about the black interior. Which ended up being a blessing in disguise, so I'm not compromising, and apparently several other accessories I want are late availability anyway (tube doors, etc.). I was surprised that accessories couldn't be ordered yet. I have a laundry list of stuff I want to add.

Do we know yet if rock rails are actually included with the FE like the graphic shows? My dealer didn't see them listed anywhere, and they are still listed as an add-on in the build and price. I'd actually rather get the side steps anyway. I want the light bar across the top, the pod lights on the sides, probably the winch, the rear door fold down table, all kinds of things. I brought the full accessory list with me to my dealer, but it was in vain. They said they'll get some kind of accessory guide soon and hopefully then I'll be able to see pictures of some of this stuff like the various tailpipes, some kind of JBL sound bar thing, dash cam, and other stuff I'm not familiar with.

Still very excited though to get the actual vehicle order in, I'm the only FE at my dealer.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Other than Granger- I am wondering if any dealer has more than a few First Editions?

My dealer claimed 10 with 300 reservations, but that seems a bit high

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got my FE order in today. Lightning Blue and black interior with the black modular top. I was originally all-in accepting the MIC top and navy pier interior to get it sooner until I heard about the black interior. Which ended up being a blessing in disguise, so I'm not compromising, and apparently several other accessories I want are late availability anyway (tube doors, etc.). I was surprised that accessories couldn't be ordered yet. I have a laundry list of stuff I want to add.

Do we know yet if rock rails are actually included with the FE like the graphic shows? My dealer didn't see them listed anywhere, and they are still listed as an add-on in the build and price. I'd actually rather get the side steps anyway. I want the light bar across the top, the pod lights on the sides, probably the winch, the rear door fold down table, all kinds of things. I brought the full accessory list with me to my dealer, but it was in vain. They said they'll get some kind of accessory guide soon and hopefully then I'll be able to see pictures of some of this stuff like the various tailpipes, some kind of JBL sound bar thing, dash cam, and other stuff I'm not familiar with.

Still very excited though to get the actual vehicle order in, I'm the only FE at my dealer.
Congrats on getting in your order. The rock rails are included....in the order guide it states that it includes all the standard Badlands equipment and the rock rails are standard on Badlands. I think it's an error in build in price to have the option to add them.

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got my ordered placed, going Area 51, Navy Pier, and MiC too. Y’all keep saying Area 51 is popular and swapping colors. LOL! I know I’m probably going to catch flak for this but I don’t care. As soon as mine gets delivered it will be hitting the shop to get all of the interior ripped out to recover the seats and paint the dash to look like the brown interior we saw at launch. One positive is I’ll have never sat in First Edition interior, might can sell it to a Museum as the worst interior Ford ever made ?

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did see that, but am not worried about that too much. I'm a current wrangler owner and haven't once run into the situation where I wished I could store the doors in the trunk - even though it sounds nice to have the option to that. The doors are usually already stored in the garage...or the trunk is already full and wouldn't be able to fit them in anyways. The slide-out tailgate is much more functional for me.

Has anyone been able to add this in as an option when the ordered?
It also wasn’t available as an option when we generated my order. The only options you could add, outside of hardtop and interior, were keypad, wheel locks, and engine block heater. None of the accessory options listed on B&P were even listed.

the GSM at my dealership is supposed to contact me as soon as any details are available on the slide out and he even emailed his Ford rep while we were there so I’m hoping to hear something in the next month or so. One thing, and apologies of this has been covered already, was the lack of tow package option for the 4 door FE. It’s available on the 2 door so not sure I get the logic behind that decision but.....

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It also wasn’t available as an option when we generated my order. The only options you could add, outside of hardtop and interior, were keypad, wheel locks, and engine block heater. None of the accessory options listed on B&P were even listed.

the GSM at my dealership is supposed to contact me as soon as any details are available on the slide out and he even emailed his Ford rep while we were there so I’m hoping to hear something in the next month or so. One thing, and apologies of this has been covered already, was the lack of tow package option for the 4 door FE. It’s available on the 2 door so not sure I get the logic behind that decision but.....
tow package isn't available on 4 door due to GVWR, reduced payload, and not being rated for the full 3500 lbs of towing with a full load

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ended up going with a 4-door in Rapid Red with the Black interior and Modular top. doesn’t seem to be many FEs in that color. :cool:

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ended up going with a 4-door in Rapid Red with the Black interior and Modular top. doesn’t seem to be many FEs in that color. :cool:
That’s my exact build. I work at the Ford Super Duty plant and see all the colors all day and love the rapid red. My last F-150 was rapid red and looks good when dirty and really good when clean. I tried to talk myself in to a different color but I know exactly what I’m getting with rapid red. Will look good with the black roof, mirrors, grill and wheels.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've seen a LOT of people posting rapid red and lightning. Cyber and Cactus are gonna end up being the rarer colors...

beaglebronco

First Edition
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So is ANYONE getting navy pier?
I am going with the navy. A big fan of the color blue, looks like it will go nicely with the LB exterior, and being in the hot south, a solid black interior just gets too hot for me.

Glad to see there is at least one other choice for folks, but I for one am quite content with the navy interior.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Other than Granger- I am wondering if any dealer has more than a few First Editions?

My dealer claimed 10 with 300 reservations, but that seems a bit high
my dealer is getting 20 fes....

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That’s my exact build. I work at the Ford Super Duty plant and see all the colors all day and love the rapid red. My last F-150 was rapid red and looks good when dirty and really good when clean. I tried to talk myself in to a different color but I know exactly what I’m getting with rapid red. Will look good with the black roof, mirrors, grill and wheels.
Cool, that’s great feedback, and we actually ordered my wife a F150 Platinum PowerBoost in Rapid Red too. :cool:
Sponsored