First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some of the recent reviews of the in person events have mentioned how cheap the interior of the Bronco feels. I hope there isn’t an overwhelming feeling of $63k being way too high for the build quality.
The interior quality is fine. In line with other Ford offerings in the same price range. Shouldn’t expect any more than that.
Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has it been confirmed that the bully bar was getting relocated so as not to obstruct the Bronco lettering on the grill?

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has it been confirmed that the bully bar was getting relocated so as not to obstruct the Bronco lettering on the grill?
Ive been wondering the same thing. I havent seen anything other than the one that completely covers the Bronco type. Im hoping they do something like on the 4WP build, just angle it out farther?

After seeing the builds, theres a good chance Im going to sell off the OEM parts pretty quickly.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After sifting though and gagging over the nonsense of some morons in a different thread, I saw a nugget of information that applies to us:

There are currently 41 First Edition Broncos, that I can see, in Ford Vehicle Locator System. They all show that they are at the plant readying to be built. But I'm not gonna go and post up screenshots of where I got the information because by golly gee Mister I might get fired. I also won't post VIN's because that is someone's vehicle.

How do I know any of this? Critical thinking and I work for a Ford Dealership
Would you happened to of noticed if those FE all had navy pier, or if we got any black seats in there? :cool:
Yea, actually I'd say more than half of them are the Black leather trim with Vinyl
So, maybe us Navy Pier haters won't be waiting as long as we think, now that we're all suckered into MIC tops? Maybe even us 2-door First Edition holders won't be completely screwed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But maybe the "extended wait time" list of 6 things don't apply to us because we're First Editions, so maybe prioritized?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After sifting though and gagging over the nonsense of some morons in a different thread, I saw a nugget of information that applies to us:

So, maybe us Navy Pier haters won't be waiting as long as we think, now that we're all suckered into MIC tops? Maybe even us 2-door First Edition holders won't be completely screwed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But maybe the "extended wait time" list of 6 things don't apply to us because we're First Editions, so maybe prioritized?
Seems like a credible dude so I am going to allow myself a tiny grain of optimism on this one.

Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some of the recent reviews of the in person events have mentioned how cheap the interior of the Bronco feels. I hope there isn’t an overwhelming feeling of $63k being way too high for the build quality.
After seeing a FE in person at Moab I’d say the interior quality is “fine.” It’s not luxury for sure but it didn’t feel cheap to me. Utilitarian maybe? The center console was probably the only thing that felt sub-par, just a deep storage area with a flimsy tray. But the dash is nice, the large touchscreen is really nice. The quality of the Navy Pier leather seats was good and not wrinkled like it’s looked in some photos. And as I mentioned in a ride review I posted I actually liked the Navy Pier in person and switched my order from Black. It’s quite muted and subtle in person and if it would get me the vehicle early summer as opposed to late that was a bonus for me.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How many of you lucky nutsacks got your email today?

And how many of you lucky nutsacks that got your email today reserved a 2-door?

Nutsacks. The lot of ya'.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not I...

Sponsored

Ciscollector

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 Highboy; 2000 LX470; 2017 JK
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nothing for me. Reserved 7/13 at 6:58pm. Ordered a 4 door A51 with black interior.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

email no, phone call yes. 4D LB and black interior. Dealer says I should get an email this week or early next when the first batch is submitted.

Last edited: