First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With all the news coming out about semi conductor chips, plant shutdowns, short supply of plastics and so on..... We FE res holders that held on have to be feeling better knowing that even if we have to wait a few months that we will absolutely get our Broncos at some point this year. For everyone else it seems like a crap shoot. Positive thoughts
Maybe not this year. I can see FE deliveries happening in 2022.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks. Iā€™m behind on the Bronco news and just saw MAP is down for 2 wks.

Hopefully FEs are still 21MY
Iā€™d rather them be pushed to 2022 honestly. Theyā€™re going to deliver a 2021 bronco in October,November 2021 then boom instantly MY old.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™d rather them be pushed to 2022 honestly. Theyā€™re going to deliver a 2021 bronco in October,November 2021 then boom instantly MY old.
They won't push an FE to 2022. Unfortunately some of us may get them late but the FEs are exclusive to my21.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They won't push an FE to 2022. Unfortunately some of us may get them late but the FEs are exclusive to my21.
More than likely they will be built until they change over to the 2022 in December. So itā€™s very possible a first edition will be built in November and wonā€™t be delivered until January for February making them a MY old at time of delivery. Just another fine example of why priority orders were a slap in the face.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hopefully I can get mine by October.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know people were saying "first edition, not first built", but at this point they have got to allocate sparse resources and parts to FEs first since we were denied the ability to delay until 22 (which I would have done to get the black painted top from the factory, not order it separately a year later and then have two roofs).

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know people were saying "first edition, not first built", but at this point they have got to allocate sparse resources and parts to FEs first since we were denied the ability to delay until 22 (which I would have done to get the black painted top from the factory, not order it separately a year later and then have two roofs).
yup, I'd still let them move me to 22 for the mod top

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealership finally had a couple of Broncos on display today, but unfortunately nothing sexy - an OB and BB, both non squatched, and both soft top. It was great to finally sit in a couple, but it also has me rethinking my choices. The OB had the LUX package and the BB didnā€™t have any package. And honestly, besides the 12ā€ screen, they both felt and looked the same. Even though I knew the subtle differences between the trims (b/c Iā€™ve been addicted to this for 12 months), both Broncos felt the exact same when I sat in them. My point is that Iā€™m beginning to realize the trims are all just so similar that Iā€™m seriously considering going BL, high package, non-squatched. And then just go after market on suspension and tires. Iā€™ve heard people mention this before in other threads, but I was already chugging the FE kool-aid. Not sure why Iā€™m overthinking this shit so much...fml

Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If the info from this thread is true itā€™s another kick in the FE nuts:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-chances-of-getting-your-bronco-sooner.16428/

July Production Notes​
Ā· Soft Top Production Opportunity​
o Customers looking to get their Bronco as soon as possible should consider changing their order from hard top to soft top by May 12, ahead of July production scheduling period​
o Based on current mix of soft top production and the number of available orders in order bank, a large number of soft top orders with very late time stamps will schedule for July production​
Ā· Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling​
o These commodities are in short supply for July production​
o Encourage customers that want to get their Broncoā€™s earlier to remove these options from their orders​
Ā· Wildtrak & First Edition Scheduling
o These series will have limited July production due to hard top availability

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If the info from this thread is true itā€™s another kick in the FE nuts:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-chances-of-getting-your-bronco-sooner.16428/

July Production Notes​
Ā· Soft Top Production Opportunity​
o Customers looking to get their Bronco as soon as possible should consider changing their order from hard top to soft top by May 12, ahead of July production scheduling period​
o Based on current mix of soft top production and the number of available orders in order bank, a large number of soft top orders with very late time stamps will schedule for July production​
Ā· Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling​
o These commodities are in short supply for July production​
o Encourage customers that want to get their Broncoā€™s earlier to remove these options from their orders​
Ā· Wildtrak & First Edition Scheduling
o These series will have limited July production due to hard top availability
I'm not changing my order again. I'll just have to be ok with waiting for awhile I guess. I originally had a soft top ordered with the mod top, and then they said mic top only so I changed to that and now they're saying soft top? Nope

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not changing my order again. I'll just have to be ok with waiting for awhile I guess. I originally had a soft top ordered with the mod top, and then they said mic top only so I changed to that and now they're saying soft top? Nope
Between the Navy Pier and Black MOD fiasco, Ford should of made all First Editions a priority build. Just my humble opinion šŸ˜Œ
No Iā€™m not changing again either. I had the dual tops ordered originally (along with Black interior, then Navy Pier, then back to Black.) Soft top is not even an option for the FE anymore, right? So we donā€™t even have the choice to switch tops if it would get it built faster, unless we switch out of the FE entirely. The ā€œfirst week of the monthly order cycleā€ dedicated to FEs was supposed to be the saving grace but that is looking slim for the next cycle.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm resurrecting this thread just for fun.

So, knowing now that Thursday is basically a First Edition Only scheduling day, how many of us do you think will get chosen?

I won't. I'm a 2-door (so, hard top only) and tow-package person. So I'll be dead-last of the FE's to get his ride.
Sponsored