First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Polaris Ranger Scout
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was able to reserve the FE 2-Door from my preferred dealer - but what is this ADM you are talking about? I guess from the discussion that it is a dealer mark-up over the MSRP simply because they can!?!
Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

4 Door FE reserved!
Just bummed on the lack of color options. It’s not like they are offering unique only to FE paint colors... so why not offer the full list?

I would love to see Velocity Blue added.
I totally agree. I was excited to see Velocity Blue on the colors. Disappointed it's not available on the FE. Lack of color options might be the reason I don't get an FE.

79Bronco-iowa

First Name
Iowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I totally agree. I was excited to see Velocity Blue on the colors. Disappointed it's not available on the FE. Lack of color options might be the reason I don't get an FE.
Seems similar to what Jeep did with their launch edition of the Gladiator. I believe it was available in red, white, black and granite. Not sure why they limited those so much. Other than maybe trying to limit the options on the first vehicles built to ensure quality production?

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved 3 minutes after it opened so Im hoping Ill be able to swap the level.
Do we have a definite answer yet on if we will be able to switch to a lower trim from FE when we place our actual orders in December?

To me, getting Velocity or Antimatter Blue and the rubber floors is more important than having the FE with a color I don't want.

Why are they limiting the color choices for FE?????

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we have a definite answer yet on if we will be able to switch to a lower trim from FE when we place our actual orders in December?

To me, getting Velocity or Antimatter Blue and the rubber floors is more important than having the FE with a color I don't want.

Not sure.

I actually put another $100 down on an Outer Banks 4 door at the dealer advertising $1000 under invoice. My back up plan.

topher3134

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Wherever the Army takes me, middle east right now
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Superduty FX4, 2012 F150 FX4, 2007 Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

From what I saw u get the rubber floors with carpeted floor mats. Color is a different issue.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was able to reserve the FE 2-Door from my preferred dealer - but what is this ADM you are talking about? I guess from the discussion that it is a dealer mark-up over the MSRP simply because they can!?!

@Sehrmude ADM is the dealer fees, do not work with a dealer who has dealers fees or who will not seel you at MSRP or below.. You should either pay invoice or msrp depending on how you work the systems. Sign up for the MCA membership https://mustang.org/membership-account/levels/. This will get you about 4% off MSRP.

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure.

I actually put another $100 down on an Outer Banks 4 door at the dealer advertising $1000 under invoice. My back up plan.
Which dealer is that?
I was going to do the same but Ford has me incorrectly at two reservations already. I hope the bronco works better than their web sites!

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It does have the HOSS suspension with Bilstein dampers
I know that now, I acknowledged that a few posts down from my original. I thought about deleting the original post so people didn't freak out like I did.

Sponsored

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Probably because the stitching on the seats will match the exterior body color is my guess, based on the roast/black interior photos. Makes JIT manufacturing easier for 3500 first editions if there's only four possible variants of stitching color.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Probably because the stitching on the seats will match the exterior body color is my guess, based on the roast/black interior photos. Makes JIT manufacturing easier for 3500 first editions if there's only four possible variants of stitching color.
Nailed it- they will use a common color within their BOM that makes sense for their manufacturing process.

BaylorBronco

Base
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own: BaseSquatch, FJ Cruiser, Z71 Burb
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a First Edition reservation, but am considering switching back to Badlands due to manual transmission. Is it time to give in to the automatic world of overlanding?

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Manual, single zone climate control on the FE? Hard to believe $65K doesn't get dual-zone auto.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 1594844260479
Sponsored