Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I must be in the minority. While I don't like that there is no choice of interiors and I agree that the blue won't go with the red or cyber orange colors, I don't think it is horrid as people are making it out to be. I plan on cactus gray or area 51 and I think the blue interior will match well. My hang-up is I would still like to make my own choose and others should be offered. I really like the saddle brown and if I wanted cyber orange I would want that color interior. I just like making my own choices.
Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I must be in the minority. While I don't like that there is no choice of interiors and I agree that the blue won't go with the red or cyber orange colors, I don't think it is horrid as people are making it out to be. I plan on cactus gray or area 51 and I think the blue interior will match well. My hang-up is I would still like to make my own choose and others should be offered. I really like the saddle brown and if I wanted cyber orange I would want that color interior. I just like making my own choices.
Just joined but have been stalking the Forum for a while (I wont start duplicate threads, I promise!!) and my first post is to say I don't mind the "blue death." Planning on a Cactus and while I'd like grey/white, I think it will be fine for me. I'm more interested in the white top.

Bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Just joined but have been stalking the Forum for a while (I wont start duplicate threads, I promise!!) and my first post is to say I don't mind the "blue death." Planning on a Cactus and while I'd like grey/white, I think it will be fine for me. I'm more interested in the white top.
If they wanna leave it as an option, ok, but it’s going to really leave a bad taste in people’s mouths if they keep it as the only possible FE interior. We’re already pretty limited in exterior color options.

Sponsored

PuffDr4gon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll be backing down from an FE if the #bluedeath is the only option. Living in So. Flo. navy/black is not an option for seats due to the heat.

PuffDr4gon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
sadly, I dont see ANY light interiors on the bronco sport and therefore, not hopeful there will be one on the bronco. might be a dark gray, but its all going to suck in the sun. I assume they kept it dark to hide dirt... but they also much realize 90% of these will never see dirt...
Well, here's to hoping for that gray/white interior that was shown In the premier catcus gray model.
?‍♂

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want to switch the poll question

Navy interior- are you canceling your first edition

Yes
No
Maybe - if they don’t give us more options.

Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes
No
Can u do a second poll? What if it’s a new thread. Maybe a First Edition Hate the Interior title thread so it’s searchable and not embedded within 30 pages?

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can u do a second poll? What if it’s a new thread. Maybe a First Edition Hate the Interior title thread so it’s searchable and not embedded within 30 pages?
Yeah will start a new poll/thread.

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Yes
No
Definitely will switch models and may just wait out the first year. But I have faith they won't do that to us. The launch vehicles all have great looking interiors and, if there was ever a question about how the navy would be received, the negative reaction in the forums has more than answered it.

With all the problems in the world, this all seems silly, but the new Bronco has been a nice distraction. The solution is relatively easy and Ford will have a few thousand of their biggest proponents happy and continuing to sing the praises of the Bronco.