First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado ZR2, FLHRXS Road King Special
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any other FE's still not delivered? My last update was built on September 14th, and awaiting QA inspection. My dealer has been relentless about trying to get an update, with no response from Ford. Even if it shipped out soon, I probably won't get it in 2021 as stated.
Sponsored

RivianNowPlz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any other FE's still not delivered? My last update was built on September 14th, and awaiting QA inspection. My dealer has been relentless about trying to get an update, with no response from Ford. Even if it shipped out soon, I probably won't get it in 2021 as stated.
That's weird. My guess is you had hard top v1.0 and ford kept you back to receive hardtop v2.0 but the long delay still doesn't make much sense. My FE was built 11/13, shipped 11/15, was delivered 12/4 and I'll take possession this Saturday.

What does your ford tracker say? Hearing some of the dealer horror stories it wouldn't shock me to find out your dealer had it and already sold it.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine was ā€œbuiltā€ on 8/16 and is still sitting on Dirt Mountain.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought for sure I was gonna have damn near the last FE delivered because of long ship times to AK...but... crazy there are some still not shipped. Mines on the train but 2-3 weeks out still. Are you built but awaiting shipment?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mineā€™s arrived at the train depot last night. Waiting on the truck confirmation at this point. ETA is 12/6-12/12 soā€¦ā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ¼

Sponsored

SMACKETT330

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought I was the last FE holder not to have their vehicle yet. Built 11/19, shipped 11/20. The first estimated delivery date was 12/12, second delivery date was 12/17. Itā€™s still not here, just checked tracking now the estimated delivery date is 12/20. Hoping to get it before Christmas.

OP
OP
ezvaldez

ezvaldez

First Edition
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado ZR2, FLHRXS Road King Special
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought I was the last FE holder not to have their vehicle yet. Built 11/19, shipped 11/20. The first estimated delivery date was 12/12, second delivery date was 12/17. Itā€™s still not here, just checked tracking now the estimated delivery date is 12/20. Hoping to get it before Christmas.
I was told mine is help up with a railcar issue. It broke down or something like that.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
According to the dealer tracking mine has been held up in blue island Illinois for going on 3 weeks now. Seeing as once it leaves there it still has 3000 miles to go, it's gonna be a while. No updates to my delivery estimate either. Definitely gonna be one of the last FEs delivered.

I was told mine is help up with a railcar issue. It broke down or something like that.
I wonder if this is what's going on with mine too.

I've lost hope for a 2021 delivery šŸ˜­

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its crazy how the shipping is. My buddy's Bronco was sitting waiting for other Broncos to go to the same dealer. Close to a month. Mine, went with just one other Bronco, I guess Ford has a minimum amount of 2 Broncos going to same dealership?. Arrived in 2 days. 5 days ahead of the estimated arrival.

Sponsored

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Out of curiosity, what is the last 5 of your VIN? Iā€™m pretty sure the last 4 numbers are the build number. With the fifth to last number a 2 for 2door and 4 for 4door.
I.E. 2XXXX OR 4XXXX

Mine was a DM, but original build date of 7/19, 4 door with vin 40247. So 247.

I bet your last 4 is 32XX or 33XX

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Out of curiosity, what is the last 5 of your VIN? Iā€™m pretty sure the last 4 numbers are the build number. With the fifth to last number a 2 for 2door and 4 for 4door.
I.E. 2XXXX OR 4XXXX

Mine was a DM, but original build date of 7/19, 4 door with vin 40247. So 247.

I bet your last 4 is 32XX or 33XX
I think they are in roughly order scheduled, but it's NOT your actual build number. My 0983 was a real late build - end of November. Well after some other higher numbered cars.

hrlymnstr05

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine is still "In Production" since 11/4.

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has used every excuse in the book. I guess the only one left is the train had a flat tire.
Mine is built and my dealer is 20 miles from the plant. Now Iā€™ve heard they canā€™t get truck drivers.
Sponsored