Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The way I see it, this is a great opportunity to buy a second one so you and your wife can each have your Broncos set up perfectly for yourselves and then the lack of these options is no longer an issue. Just an idea.
She loves to drive the Bronco. She is short, so it makes her feel "tall and mighty".
Sponsored

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Answer to Question #1: You bought the wrong vehicle.

Just a guess here, but I suspect the same answer will apply to Question #2. And Question #3. And . . .

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Reflecting on my first week of Bronco ownership I realized there are many more questions now than answers. Every vehicle offers different varied experiences. While I'm sure searching this forum would answer most of these questions sometimes the community conversation leads to a better appreciation of how others are experiencing their Broncos.

For background, I also drive an older 2017 Ford F350 Lariat and a 2021 Tesla Model Y. Talk about different vehicles, and they each provide a great ownership and driving experience.

From the last Ford purchase we now fast forward over 7 years in time, technology, and innovation and another enters the garage. Last week I brought home a 2024 Badlands SAS model with the High/Lux Package.

The list of questions is long, but I'll kick this off with the #1 question my wife and I are trying to learn and adapt to.

#1) What is going on with driver profiles in this vehicle? How are you adapting to the features offered?
* Where do you set up your driver profiles, add new driver profiles, edit driver profiles, etc? I'm not seeing this in the FordPass app or main vehicle screen.
* When approaching the vehicle is it capable of detecting the correct driver profile? (either by the mobile FordPass App or Key FOB)
* When leaving the vehicle is it capable of auto-locking?
* Can any of these items be automatically adjusted to the driver profile preference?
- Seats, easy entry?, steering wheel, mirrors, interior climate, heated seats, driving modes, phone contacts, navigation favorites and recents, audio/media/station/channel favorites, audio volume, etc.

Manually adjusting all of these things for each different driver every time would be a significant letdown and hoping we're just missing something.
I know the replies have been a bit rough, sounds like you bought to use the Bronco as intended which is more than I plan (and more than most). Anyrate, here's the link to the '24 Owners Manual, this might save face for any other questions you might have on how to operate or features that are included, it's also viewable on the screen in the vehicle.

https://www.fordservicecontent.com/...d_Bronco_Owners_Manual_version_1_om_EN-US.pdf

Jkoren12345

Outer Banks
First Name
Jkor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reflecting on my first week of Bronco ownership I realized there are many more questions now than answers. Every vehicle offers different varied experiences. While I'm sure searching this forum would answer most of these questions sometimes the community conversation leads to a better appreciation of how others are experiencing their Broncos.

For background, I also drive an older 2017 Ford F350 Lariat and a 2021 Tesla Model Y. Talk about different vehicles, and they each provide a great ownership and driving experience.

From the last Ford purchase we now fast forward over 7 years in time, technology, and innovation and another enters the garage. Last week I brought home a 2024 Badlands SAS model with the High/Lux Package.

The list of questions is long, but I'll kick this off with the #1 question my wife and I are trying to learn and adapt to.

#1) What is going on with driver profiles in this vehicle? How are you adapting to the features offered?
* Where do you set up your driver profiles, add new driver profiles, edit driver profiles, etc? I'm not seeing this in the FordPass app or main vehicle screen.
* When approaching the vehicle is it capable of detecting the correct driver profile? (either by the mobile FordPass App or Key FOB)
* When leaving the vehicle is it capable of auto-locking?
* Can any of these items be automatically adjusted to the driver profile preference?
- Seats, easy entry?, steering wheel, mirrors, interior climate, heated seats, driving modes, phone contacts, navigation favorites and recents, audio/media/station/channel favorites, audio volume, etc.

Manually adjusting all of these things for each different driver every time would be a significant letdown and hoping we're just missing something.
Just get in and drive...

Sponsored

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rip the doors off, top off and go have fun. Get caught in a rain storm and cry about it then laugh about it. Relive your childhood (or my high school Bronco days as I like to think). Every time I get in mine I feel like an 18 year old with my hat backwards thinking I am cool again even though I am middle age crazy lol. Leave the tech to the Tesla, we have enough trouble with the Lightnings and Mach E's (I am a service director for Ford).

I have a 23 Badlands with high pkg and don't notice half the crap it'll do...and I like it that way lol.

Enjoy and congratz on the Bronc!

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait a minute.... I've owned my WT for over a year now, have 13K miles on the shoes, and have sunk a couple thousand in mods and I'm just hearing now that my Owner's Manual is only available in digital on the dash? Man...Rivian looking better every day at this point! 😜

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
none of what u want is available in the bronco. should have looked into it before buying. or asked the sales person.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.