J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He appears to have spent all that squatch money on accessories :ROFLMAO:
And then some, I'd bet! And he's not the only ill informed consumer to have posted 'shocked-and-disappointed' type videos whining about something they THOUGHT was missing, when they either screwed up their own order, did not confirm the order was correct with the dealer before signing off on it, or just plain lacked the requisite knowledge to understand what is standard, what is a cost option, etc. I've got no sympathy for them.
Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like the hood scoop the more I look at it. But have to see it in person and the price. Wow $450 that’s a lot!

reminds me of the Raptor hood.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That wasn't harsh at all. His complaints were MPG sucks, his dealer fucked up, and a few things that he should've figured out in the year since he reserved it.
Yep, and I wouldn't call it a dealer fuck up if the guy didn't read the build sheet he is given to make sure that it includes the options like the aux switches that he wanted. Also the complaint about the cloth seats not having the bronco emblem tells me he didn't pay attention when ordering since the cloth seats don't have the bronco emblem.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man. That interior color vs exterior color looks like 2 different vehicles... Or color blind designers 🤮
That's been my biggest issue with the Outer Banks since day one. The only color combination on that trim that I've seen that's been ok has been the antimatter blue with the blue interior, and even that isn't to my taste. That brown onyx dash and blue highlights in the interior of his version is terrible in my opinion. I originally was going to order an Outer Banks, but the interior options were too off putting so I switched trim levels.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He has an air freshener in the ac vent because he didn’t know the bronco would come with new car scent.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Florida and I think the common consensus is 33’ tires min, and 35’ + is preferred for off roading around here. Definitely grab a buddy with a winch when out in Ocala national forest.
Damn!!! That’s almost 3 times the size of a tire from a Cat 797! You guys down in Florida are nuts.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's been my biggest issue with the Outer Banks since day one. The only color combination on that trim that I've seen that's been ok has been the antimatter blue with the blue interior, and even that isn't to my taste. That brown onyx dash and blue highlights in the interior of his version is terrible in my opinion. I originally was going to order an Outer Banks, but the interior options were too off putting so I switched trim levels.
That’s my dilemma. The interior options for Outer Banks don’t really work with Cactus Grey and I don’t care for the stock wheels either but I wanted the Lux package. Test drove a Wildtrack the other day and its sandstone leather looked great but I don’t need the hard core off road Sas package, especially since this will probably be my daily driver on I-95. Might just switch to antimatter blue or carbonized gray for the OB and then get the wheels powder coated.

Last edited:

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The interior is hideous. That is one thing ford messed up was the colors and lack of options for interiors. Luckily Katskinz will fix that with a leather seat swap.
Agreed. I’m definitely getting seat covers. Hopefully katskinz or someone else has something similar to MVG. I’ll be wrapping a lot of my interior panels. Should make things look much nicer and keep them from getting scratched up by the dog and gear.

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm wondering if the rear seat of the 2D was installed? The 2D does not come with the center armrest w/cup holder.

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn!!! That’s almost 3 times the size of a tire from a Cat 797! You guys down in Florida are nuts.
We started really early yesterday, I haven’t learned to stay off the keyboard apparently...🤪🏖

In all seriousness though, 35s are absolutely recommended for Ocala. Is anyone planning on checking out the overlander event in Dec? I think you have to have a minimum of 33 inch tires to sign up, even for the novice trail. I can post the details of anyone wants them.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A fair personal view in my book. I just wish I had one too review. :)
Sponsored