Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where is the source for that because as far as I know only the first edition bronco isnt getting xplan
Scratch that I just looked on the employee portal and twitter and confirmed it. Big oof
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's way more than $140. For a 4D Wildtrak it is close to $1500, and more for a 2D.
I was curious on those numbers as well... X-Plan is a percentage off of invoice, not MSRP and invoice is usually between 96%-97% of MSRP, minus 0.4% plus $275 administration fee.

X-Plan 2dr Badlands stock was roughly $1,600 off MSRP.

CEG30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Scratch that I just looked on the employee portal and twitter and confirmed it. Big oof
Can you make a statement for your dealership regarding their decision about x-plan?

I know there are many dealerships still internally honoring x-plan.

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you make a statement for your dealership regarding their decision about x-plan?

Ditto....please

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not until I discuss it with my leadership team and until then frankly I don't want to speculate. I do know we are going to be pricing our broncos competitively with the market and that will most likely be below msrp anyway but I will see if I can get any info tomorrow.

Sponsored

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's way more than $140. For a 4D Wildtrak it is close to $1500, and more for a 2D.
I know. Thatā€™s why I said I felt bad for people that are getting killed. I said for me itā€™s like $140. I was planning on going base, though I was just changing my mind to mansquatch. Donā€™t know the difference there...

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not until I discuss it with my leadership team and until then frankly I don't want to speculate. I do know we are going to be pricing our broncos competitively with the market and that will most likely be below msrp anyway but I will see if I can get any info tomorrow.
Sounds like a steamy meeting occurring tomorrow... ;)

keep us Florida folk in the loop...

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Miami Springs... NC Bound!!

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Surprised we donā€™t have any posts so making a roll call post to get this section started. Iā€™ll update first post as I can. Hope to see a lot of you in the near future!

Orlando

NavyChief

Tampa Bay

DonsBronc
USASAIL
RADARB8

Miami Beach

robfromthebeach

Treasure Coast

BroAD

Sarasota

High Proof

Ft Myers

BroncoMax

Daytona Beach

andiamo veloce
Granger is doing group shipping to Atlanta minimum (6) @ $450 per vehicle. If a dealer in FL doesn't match the below invoice of Granger/Stephen's by the cut off date, what are the chances of a group ship getting organized in the Sunshine State ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like a steamy meeting occurring tomorrow... ;)

keep us Florida folk in the loop...
I am so looking forward to it and also the frantic calls from our reservations lol

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope the folks at Mullinax realize they would own the southeast if they still offered xplan pricing, or $1000 below invoice (while maintaining no dealer fees)

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope the folks at Mullinax realize they would own the southeast if they still offered xplan pricing, or $1000 below invoice (while maintaining no dealer fees)
Our no dealer fees will never change a because Florida law prevents it and more importantly because that is the cornerstone of how we do business. I can tell you we will price our cars competitively and apart from what is mandated by ford we arenā€™t treating the bronco any differently but I canā€™t know specifics yet until I get new info

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our no dealer fees will never change a because Florida law prevents it and more importantly because that is the cornerstone of how we do business. I can tell you we will price our cars competitively and apart from what is mandated by ford we arenā€™t treating the bronco any differently but I canā€™t know specifics yet until I get new info
Iā€™m sure there are several others like myself who are waiting to hear the updates on pricing structure as we sit on the fence between Mullinax and Stephens.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m sure there are several others like myself who are waiting to hear the updates on pricing structure as we sit on the fence between Mullinax and Stephens.
So the owners are meeting tomorrow to come up with a pricing plan, frankly we are just as blindsided as well all of us but I probably wonā€™t have an answer for a good few days because ford really threw us a monkey wrench but when I get an answer Iā€™ll let you guys know
Sponsored