First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed this a couple nights ago on my wife's badlands. It's seems just right, not too loud or quiet, no bad drone that I can hear. Also it's louder that it sounds, the phone doesn't do the best job picking it up.

20220420_162149.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for posting.

I'm very interested in this specific muffler. How hard would you rate the install @CJ74 ?

Great audio clips by the way.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should mention if her Badlands is the 2.3 or the 2.7, please.

Edit: Shit, NVM 😅

Ford Bronco Flowmaster FX Axle Back on 2.3L 1650640467580

Sounds great! I'm gonna consider this one.

Last edited:

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed this a couple nights ago on my wife's badlands. It's seems just right, not too loud or quiet, no bad drone that I can hear. Also it's louder that it sounds, the phone doesn't do the best job picking it up.

Is this a 2.3 or 2.7? Thanks.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Diesel over $5.00 :eek:

Nice clips, I didnt post any when I put the Borla on because it sounded nothing like real life, I agree its hard to get it with a phone.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for posting videos. I like how you can see the dual exhaust from the back. Is it really noticeable in real life? Looking for an exhaust that is visible and trying to choose between the Magnaflow, AWE, MRT, or this one. And could you tell us how long did it take you to install?

OP
OP
CJ74

CJ74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting.

I'm very interested in this specific muffler. How hard would you rate the install @CJ74 ?

Great audio clips by the way.
I thought it would be super easy but it was kind of a pain. 1st thing I did was slide under it on my creeper and run my head into the rear diff. Lol. It took me a little over an hour. The hardest part is trying to get the hanger bolts through the bumper without dropping them in the bumper. Why they didn't use the same hanger mounts for this muffler I'll never understand.

OP
OP
CJ74

CJ74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting videos. I like how you can see the dual exhaust from the back. Is it really noticeable in real life? Looking for an exhaust that is visible and trying to choose between the Magnaflow, AWE, MRT, or this one. And could you tell us how long did it take you to install?
I see it because I know it's there but with the black tips I really don't know if other people would notice it or not with the black bumper. I think they would definitely notice it when they hear it. It took a little over an hour for me.

Sponsored

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought it would be super easy but it was kind of a pain. 1st thing I did was slide under it on my creeper and run my head into the rear diff. Lol. It took me a little over an hour. The hardest part is trying to get the hanger bolts through the bumper without dropping them in the bumper. Why they didn't use the same hanger mounts for this muffler I'll never understand.
Thanks @CJ74 !

I took the bumper off when I put on a Rough Country Hitch. It's 8 bolts and the License Plate wiring - took like 15min. Sounds like a good step to do in order to make the install a bit easier.

OP
OP
CJ74

CJ74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @CJ74 !

I took the bumper off when I put on a Rough Country Hitch. It's 8 bolts and the License Plate wiring - took like 15min. Sounds like a good step to do in order to make the install a bit easier.
You're right, I had read about other people taking it off but I wasn't sure how to do it. So, I just tied string around the end of each bolt and fished it through.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're right, I had read about other people taking it off but I wasn't sure how to do it. So, I just tied string around the end of each bolt and fished it through.
Going to do the install this afternoon - wish me luck! :oops:

OP
OP
CJ74

CJ74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going to do the install this afternoon - wish me luck! :oops:
Let me know how it goes and how you like it. I had a stock hanger on the bumper I could not get off. The aftermarket hanger goes in the same spot. So, I put the aftermarket one over the stock one.

20220422_113749.jpg
Sponsored