Sponsored

Fast Intentions 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW!

German88

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Absurdly expensive muffler…
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absurdly expensive muffler…
Our axle back is more than just a "muffler".

All of our exhaust systems are built from 304 stainless steel and are hand tig welded in California. We've developed proprietary technology within our muffler to increase horsepower, torque, and create a desirable sound from the 2.3L & 2.7L EcoBoost engine.

Attached is a video where you can learn more about our exhaust:
Fast Intentions - Axle Back Exhaust for Bronco 6G

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're starting to see a lot more Eruption Green Broncos lately.

We're offering 10% off for the holidays to all members when you use coupon code B6G10. We have units in-stock with delivery available in time for Christmas!

Fast Intentions - Bronco Axle Back Exhaust *Order Now*

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW! IMG_4505

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW! IMG_4503

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just installed a used FI axle back today from a forum member who sold his bronco. I really only wanted the exhaust for extra departure angle and to hide the exhaust more since I have an aftermarket bumper. In my younger days I loved loud exhaust on my mustangs, now I want it quiet. The wind noise is already annoying in these broncos. After ripping around and testing on the highway I'm very happy, mildly louder then stock, definitely a deeper and more pleasing sound. I don't know if power is any different, some people are definitely more sensitive than me for that.

The only comparison I can give is I had bought a Focus ST and it came with a Borla FRP exhaust and it was surprisingly loud and kind of annoying, swapped that to a Mountune and this reminds me a little bit of that, quiet until you get it on it and let's u know it's there but in a pleasant refined way. The quality on this thing really shines, the welds and everything are very nice. Most importantly it really tucks up nicely. Nice work @Fast Intentions Inc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed a used FI axle back today from a forum member who sold his bronco. I really only wanted the exhaust for extra departure angle and to hide the exhaust more since I have an aftermarket bumper. In my younger days I loved loud exhaust on my mustangs, now I want it quiet. The wind noise is already annoying in these broncos. After ripping around and testing on the highway I'm very happy, mildly louder then stock, definitely a deeper and more pleasing sound. I don't know if power is any different, some people are definitely more sensitive than me for that.

The only comparison I can give is I had bought a Focus ST and it came with a Borla FRP exhaust and it was surprisingly loud and kind of annoying, swapped that to a Mountune and this reminds me a little bit of that, quiet until you get it on it and let's u know it's there but in a pleasant refined way. The quality on this thing really shines, the welds and everything are very nice. Most importantly it really tucks up nicely. Nice work @Fast Intentions Inc.
Awesome review Chris. Glad you're enjoying the exhaust . Thanks for offering this feedback for others that are considering our exhaust.

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Axle Back Exhaust Systems will be back in stock next week. Grab your while you can, as these parts consistently fly off of our shelves.

Forum members use code B6G10 to save 10% on all Fast Intentions Bronco parts:

Sponsored

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Axle Back Exhaust Systems will be back in stock next week. Grab your while you can, as these parts consistently fly off of our shelves.

Forum members use code B6G10 to save 10% on all Fast Intentions Bronco parts:

Im waiting to hear and see a full turbo back option before I pull the trigger

my old B7 A4 was a gem, but wasnt fond of the drone combining your B7 S4 catback with the JHM downpipe and exhaust, although that’s honestly on Audi’s as several other full exhaust B7’s also had drone

Show me a clip of a Turboback system cruising at 75 and stuff, and if the drones minimal, you got my purchase

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tucker417

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love the sound clips, looks great, tucks up nicely. My only real complaint is the price. I know its more than just a muffler and you have done the R&D, but man, $700+ and shipping on top of that make it a hard pill to swallow.

Will continue to follow for updates.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the sound clips, looks great, tucks up nicely. My only real complaint is the price. I know its more than just a muffler and you have done the R&D, but man, $700+ and shipping on top of that make it a hard pill to swallow.

Will continue to follow for updates.
Thanks for the compliments. I've sent you a private message with a few more details. I also publicly wanted to answer your concerns.

Our company prides ourselves on offering hand built, made in the USA products. Each of our exhaust systems are hand Tig weld and fabricated here in California. Our price point is a little more money than other products that are mass produced overseas or robotic Mig welded with lesser quality materials.

We have a long history of building exhaust systems for sport cars and on-road performance, as we were established in 2005. We used our knowledge and technology to create a Bronco exhaust that not only sounds good but performs well on the dyno. We use superior quality materials including T-304 stainless steel in our designs. This ensures that our products will hold up to the weather and the test of time.

Our quality also speaks for itself when it comes to fit and finish of the product. We spend a lot of time in the design phase ensuring that our products fit as advertised, and include all necessary parts required for the installation. Many customers have even remarked that our products look like works of art. Pair all that with our signature sound and "no drone" inside the cabin; we have a winning combination. ;)

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ford Bronco Fast Intentions 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust AVAILABLE NOW! brush_3

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had mine on for about a year and a half now. Love it just as much as day one. Love the departure angle and how tucked up it is. Always look forward to hearing that growl when I hit the ignition. Put it in gear and it quiets down to a muffel. It does add performance as well. Wife is used to driving her WT but when she drives the BL she thinks it's in sport mode... I just tell her "Nah, it's just able to breathe." :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored