Fog light clarification

bryan8252

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was going thru the Build and Price today and it looked like fog lights don't come on the Wildtrak or the Badsquatch. Is this true or am I losing my eyesight?
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you mean as part of the package? My 23 BL Sas w/High Package doesn't have them. I don't know if Ford offers it as an add-on accessory (probably dealer installed?). If you're ordering, make sure it has the accessory switches.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Badlands and Wildtrack comes with heavy duty modular bumper which is premium on other trims. Modular bumper does not have fog lights option. On my Black Diamond I got the modular bumper rather than the capable bumper, capable has fog lights but modular doesn't so I didn't get fog lights. To my knowledge Ford does not offer fog lights of any sort with modular though there are people who add them after market.

RBJRBJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was going thru the Build and Price today and it looked like fog lights don't come on the Wildtrak or the Badsquatch. Is this true or am I losing my eyesight?
True! My 2923 Bronco Wildtrak does NOT have fog lights, despite having virtually every other option available.

RBJRBJ

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Rejoice. Factory fogs are worthless. Good ones aren't expensive. I like @Diode Dynamics
Thanks for the support!

We do have a great aftermarket option for your fog pocket that offers true performance.

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Badlands and Wildtrack comes with heavy duty modular bumper which is premium on other trims. Modular bumper does not have fog lights option. On my Black Diamond I got the modular bumper rather than the capable bumper, capable has fog lights but modular doesn't so I didn't get fog lights. To my knowledge Ford does not offer fog lights of any sort with modular though there are people who add them after market.
Don't forget, if you have the modular bumper, then you also have the factory fog harness connectors behind the front tow hooks. All you need then is a good set of fogs and the replacement light switch (that includes the fog light button).
Sponsored