Sponsored

Footage of the 360 camera view with winch!

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They knew about it months and months ago and said they are working on it.

What they really mean, we are working on it for a later MY Bronco. We just want to launch this thing and get it off our to do list that's been there a couple decades.
I dunno about that. I wish mike was more active on twitter so questions like this can be asked (hell he should be more active here , when he isnt working he should be on here answering questions)

ford can solve alot of these problems with proper communication. I cant see them shipping this car with this issue from the factory. We just need a confirmation that they are moving the camera.
Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The open doors look like huge jet wings.

Flying Bronco when, ford?
That's bullsh*t. Why can't that be added to B&P. Come on Ford! We need jetwings in addition to new interior options and approximately 180 additional accessories.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dunno about that. I wish mike was more active on twitter so questions like this can be asked (hell he should be more active here , when he isnt working he should be on here answering questions)

ford can solve alot of these problems with proper communication. I cant see them shipping this car with this issue from the factory. We just need a confirmation that they are moving the camera.
At this point, it's an engineering problem. The vehicle is in final and being prepped for build.

I do some thinking from time to time because it's dangerous if I do it too much. However, they can reposition the forward sensor above the camera and lower the winch into the bumper where the sensor is now. It would solve all the issues with extended forward mounting, high mounting, camera conflict, and front license plate obstruction.

But what do I know, really?

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's bullsh*t. Why can't that be added to B&P. Come on Ford! We need jetwings in addition to new interior options and approximately 180 additional accessories.
It also needs to be added to the timeline. Flying Bronco Confirmed? About time!

Sponsored

lightbulb

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
On the plus side. When you move the solenoid you will be able to see your winch line, and spool when winching from the truck. If the Ford engineers can not get their act together the marketing folks should get on it. They could be marketing this as a feature. Ford's exclusive, industry first, active winch monitoring system. Only available on the Lux package though........

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brilliant business plan by Ford; sell you expensive options which break other expensive options, then sell you yet another expensive option (camera relocation kit) to fix it. Winning!
Yeah, they really need to put a disclaimer on the B&P that the winch will obstruct the front camera. If not, there are going to be a lot of pissed of people that just bought a $2500 winch that interferes with their $2790 High package camera.

Sponsored
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, they really need to put a disclaimer on the B&P that the winch will obstruct the front camera. If not, there are going to be a lot of pissed of people that just bought a $2500 winch that interferes with their $2790 High package camera.
This is the biggest issue ford is facing. There are no disclaimers about this

which is why I’m confident they are fixing it because that is strait up lawsuit level stuff

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm ok with the winch sort of blocking the view. Bronco and the new Defender have that front trail camera (Defender's is much more useful, but you'll pay for it).

Don't see me relying on a camera and move away from poking my head out of the window and using my passenger as a spotter.

With IFS, will have to go over a rock, then quickly turn because we still have a rear pumpkin, so centering a rock up front, then shifting left or right to miss the pumpkin will be a new skill for me to develop, but I"m good for it. Camera would do no help in that situation.

The side view cameras and ditch lights should come in handy though, so still more positives.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the reason I will find a front hitch attachment for my Badlands. That will allow me to use a winch on the front or the rear, as needed.
Sponsored