46Acres

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased the adjustable head restraint. Any tricks on swapping the leather cover on the new headrest with the MGV cover from the original?
Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now to really blow y’all’s minds, Do you know that the rear seats in the four-door (2-door also maybe?) recline a couple inches? Pull the fold-down lever and push them back instead of forward.

And no the 2024 MY did not all come with adjustable headrests. My mid package BD doesn’t, but the angle suits us just fine. Maybe that has changed.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now to really blow y’all’s minds, Do you know that the rear seats in the four-door (2-door also maybe?) recline a couple inches? Pull the fold-down lever and push them back instead of forward.

And no the 2024 MY did not all come with adjustable headrests. My mid package BD doesn’t, but the angle suits us just fine. Maybe that has changed.
The rear seat “recline” is such a joke. Why did they even bother to engineer all of that, when it has even less range of motion than a typical airline seat? 🤦🏻‍♂️

To my knowledge, only leather-equipped Broncos have ever come with adjustable tilt headrests. (I emphasize “tilt”, because there’s always someone who pipes in and says “They all adjust!” ) Yeah, up and down. 🙄

Just like how there’s always someone - who is happy with their seats - who has to come onto every seat-related thread and tell us that we’re the problem…

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that don't have leather seats, and can't stand the ridiculous angle of the headrest, you can remove the headrest and bend the rails back to a position that you like. I did this to both the driver and passenger, and thank god I did as I now sit comfortably in the seats.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those that don't have leather seats, and can't stand the ridiculous angle of the headrest, you can remove the headrest and bend the rails back to a position that you like. I did this to both the driver and passenger, and thank god I did as I now sit comfortably in the seats.
I just flipped mine backwards 😁
Sponsored