Sponsored

For those recently green lighted for production…

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

102. Nothing from Ford
Sponsored

OP
OP
smonroe11

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know how Granger orders are prioritized on this allocation format? Is it Granger that will prioritize or is it Ford? For example: Does Granger say “based on time stamp the next 10 or 50 are top priority and the next 300 are low priority cause we don’t have allocation for it and time stamp is later so we don’t want a later time stamp jumping the line in front of earlier ones?”

I’m wondering if it’s something simple that Granger is over looking and holding themselves back without knowing? Perhaps they could have been getting more allocations all this time if they were all top priority code on orders and if a few here and there later order date got their order before earlier ones which wouldn’t have affected the 3 allocations but rather added another 2 or 3 allocations for the month simply by the good graces of Ford?

You should be getting filled. Has to be allocation. Sorry brutha.

OP
OP
smonroe11

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know how Granger orders are prioritized on this allocation format? Is it Granger that will prioritize or is it Ford? For example: Does Granger say “based on time stamp the next 10 or 50 are top priority and the next 300 are low priority cause we don’t have allocation for it and time stamp is later so we don’t want a later time stamp jumping the line in front of earlier ones?”

I’m wondering if it’s something simple that Granger is over looking and holding themselves back without knowing? Perhaps they could have been getting more allocations all this time if they were all top priority code on orders and if a few here and there later order date got their order before earlier ones which wouldn’t have affected the 3 allocations but rather added another 2 or 3 allocations for the month simply by the good graces of Ford?
Granger seems to be doing all they can. Sux that in 3 years new car sales will be on the Tesla model. But to your point. If your dealer has an allocated vehicle that can be produced it will be. Most have been anywhere from 101 to 105. I’m a 110 so hence the thread.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Granger seems to be doing all they can. Sux that in 3 years new car sales will be on the Tesla model. But to your point. If your dealer has an allocated vehicle that can be produced it will be. Most have been anywhere from 101 to 105. I’m a 110 so hence the thread.
Those 101 reservations are from as early as the 1st few minutes the reservation system went live.

keep in mind though that a lot of broncos are being built without reservations!

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

first 3 digits of reservation number = 105; reserved 12/2020. ordered 3/21, reordered 10/21. 2dr base, 2.3L, 7spd manual, aux switches

projected build week 7/25 -> 6/20 -> 6/27 -> 8/1 -> 8/8

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are your Order/Reservation number beginning 3 digits? Just want a ballpark as to where Ford is regardless of constraints. Mines a 110 for example.
Mine is 111

Sponsored

kristyb222

Wildtrak
First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

103, end of July 2020 reservation - every constraint - crickets

Corolla25

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

103, resevered 8/6/20, 4dr OBX SAS with all of the constraints, backdoor link last week finally showed 8/8/22 production date.

tomcartmeljr

Everglades
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra 1500/Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

104, but I changed to a Desert Sand Everglades so I'm hoping to be scheduled really, really soon. I am concerned that my dealer said the status had changed to "balanced out" a little while ago, though.
Sponsored