MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your best shot at getting scheduled are as follows...

1. Your dealership has available allocations
2. Within their allocations they are given a certain percentage of trims/builds based on the build percentage of current constrained options
3. Your priority code 10-19. The lower the priority code the higher the chance your build will be pulled from their order list as it pertains to their outstanding orders with the same trim and options you have ordered.

My dealership is great, though they did not share with me the number of allocations they had, they were able to advise on whether or not I should amend my order pre 3/7 based on their remaining allocations and remaining orders as it relates to the current percentage of buildable constrained options.

For those placing an order Monday, if you do not feel like there is open communication with the dealership you are wanting to place your order, find a new dealership who is willing to give you an honest assessment as to whether or not you have a high likelihood of getting a production date based on their current allocations and percentage of buildable trims with certain options based on current commodity constraints.
Sponsored

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good to know. I went into my dealer today and gave them my build. they wouldn’t tell me how many allocations they have. all they would tell me is I’m 5-6 in line. Do you think I should ask about them about number 2 listed above?

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know. I went into my dealer today and gave them my build. they wouldn’t tell me how many allocations they have. all they would tell me is I’m 5-6 in line. Do you think I should ask about them about number 2 listed above?
Yes! Be frank up front now before the order banks open so you can decide if you have chosen the "right" dealer. From what I am reading the order banks are expected to be open 24-48 hours. Many are saying 24 hours. Choosing the right dealership will make all the difference.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why not the shotgun approach? Put in orders at a bunch of dealership and see what gets built first?

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of dealers are going to be requiring deposits because a certain percentage of ordered vehicles must be purchased by the individual who placed the order or the dealership will get penalized on future allocations. Ford is looking for “name match.”

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When a friend asks me how they can get a bronco in MY23 by ordering on the 27th I say a lower trimmed 4 door soft top with high or lower. Basically outbanks or lower 4 door automatic soft top high package or lower.

Why not a badlands you ask? I have to image the remaining 2020-2022 orders will suck up all the lockers and bilstein PSD before your March 27th order gets built.

Great advice on choosing the right dealer. If you feel you're getting a salesman run around RUN AWAY. A dealer not giving specific allocations is not necessarily a red flag, but a dealer that can't tell you a general idea of how many orders and what types of orders are in front of you is a big red flag. I'm mixed on if I should have gone through my dealer. I still would have no idea my bronco has been built if not for this forum's bag of tricks, meanwhile a dealer I serviced my existing bronco at somehow got me on their bronco interest list (I never requested, but see how interesting it is so I never told them to delete me) has been updating on a every few week basis with the exact same 'leaked' info you can find in this forum. THAT is the type of dealer you want.
Sponsored

Last edited: