Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How can Ford introduce the F150 Lightning and the “more of road capable” Explorer when they can’t even a produce the product they have 100,000 + orders for. I can only shake my head in disbelief.
Sponsored

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How can Ford introduce the F150 Lightning and the “more of road capable” Explorer when they can’t even a product they have 100,000 + prefers for. I can only shake my head in disbelief.
I agree, Ford only has 10 employees, I don't know how they get it all done.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know. It's weird how a Fortune 10 multi-billion dollar company could be working on more than one major product at a time.

Last I checked, the Lightning isn't due for ordering until fall for a Spring '22 delivery. I feel like Broncos ordered this past January through March will be delivered by then.

Sponsored
OP
OP
wbrainbow

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know. It's weird how a Fortune 10 multi-billion dollar company could be working on more than one major product at a time.

Last I checked, the Lightning isn't due for ordering until fall for a Spring '22 delivery. I feel like Broncos ordered this past January through March will be delivered by then.
And the bronco was slated for delivery spring of 2021

OP
OP
wbrainbow

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford can do many things and build many different vehicles. Relax...

D9223D55-74A5-4D9D-891E-54B3B934FE36.jpeg
Sorry I was bored and figured I’d mix things up a little😂

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How can Ford introduce the F150 Lightning and the “more of road capable” Explorer when they can’t even a produce the product they have 100,000 + orders for. I can only shake my head in disbelief.
I can see where you're coming from. Of course Ford is a huge company and can design, market, and build multiple vehicles in parallel but with the delays and uncertainty of the Bronco, it's interesting and maybe even a good thing for us that they think they can make a bunch of other new cars soonish. With the chip shortage and distribution constraints, you'd think they might've delayed the reveal or ordering or whatever on these new things until the Bronco constraints weren't a problem. That said, maybe the Bronco constraints aren't as intense as this forum snowballs/hypes them to be. Again though, the way scheduling and everything has been communicated and perceived by us, it feels like they're gonna build and deliver like 10k Broncos this year lol. Didn't some Intel exec say that the chip problem won't be fixed for a few years? So how do they plan to have enough parts and chips and all that for other brand new releases? 🤷‍♂️ idk

Sponsored

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I heard that the great Army of the Undead, the White Walkers and their Wights, has breached the Northern Wall, and that the Wildlings are unable to stop them. One of the dragons has joined them. Will the alliance of the 7 Kingdoms be able to stop them? In time for the 2022 model year release? Or will all the armys of the South be unable to find the computer chips needed to keep their Ford Dragons operating?

Wait, A breed of horse called a Bronco is delayed at the Western Wall. The Army of the East, riding their Mustangs, is speeding to the rescue. Will the Mustangs and the Broncos save the day? Will the 1,000 year old mines in the bowels of the earth, dug before time was recorded, find the secret storehouse of "Chips", the only weapons that work, freeing the armies of the 7 kingdoms to defeat the White Walkers?

Will the Lightning from the ancient War Horse, Eff One Fifty, help the army save the day? What will save us from this LONG WINTER OF DESPAIR?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's easy. They push vehicles out now and recall them later. Lol