First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I suppose this is just par for the course at this point, but do people actually get what they order from Fords Accessories website? I ordered three items with my points during a 20% off sale on June 8th. Called 4 weeks later when I had received zero updates. The guy I spoke with (he was great) said there was one piece that was holding the whole order up, with no ETA for when it would be back in stock. OK, canceled that part. He said watch your email and fordpass account, you'll see the cancelation, get your points back, and after that processes, the remainder should ship out. 3.5 weeks later, I get my refund of points and cancelation, think finally, I'll get my tailgate table and spare tire cover. Wrong. Called again yesterday, talked to the same guy by chance, who basically said their system is broken and about to be updated. Ford is currently trying purging the thousands of late/lost orders, and once that happens, I can re order my parts. Guessing I'll be waiting up to 30 days to get my rewards points back, then get to roll the dice and re order?

First world problems I know, but a bit surprising that I am a week away from the 3 month mark, for parts that said they were in stock when I placed my order.
Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, that sucks.

I've ordered from them three times so far. Got my orders in a timely fashion - a bit over a week. It's been a few months, though.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess it depends on what you order. I used my points + 20% off for the console vault (I cannot fathom paying $330+ for it) and I got a tracking number the next day.

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same. Ordered the cargo net for the back months ago. Just got an email this week saying the order was cancelled.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've ordered maybe 3 times and it was decent each time.. But I haven't ordered since the spring...

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I ordered a bunch of stuff from fords accessory site to use the points up when I got my truck......and most of it was junk I ended up returning. The dealer kept apologizing and said they have no control over what ford puts on the site.
- poor quality
- poor fitment
- way more expensive than other sites for the same thing.
- misleading as to what vehical it will fit, soft tops are a good example.

Its like no one at ford is actually looking at what vendors are selling on their site...
I won't ever buy any ford accessory again, lol, except a tune if they ever make one for the raptor.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Food for thought. Ford does not make any of the accessories they sell. They are all licensed through other manufacturers. With a little leg work it is not tough to find who actually makes the accessories. You can buy them through the manufacturer at far better pricing. The only difference is in some cases they won't have the "Ford" logo.

Emersaurus

Wildtrak
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I suppose this is just par for the course at this point, but do people actually get what they order from Fords Accessories website? I ordered three items with my points during a 20% off sale on June 8th. Called 4 weeks later when I had received zero updates. The guy I spoke with (he was great) said there was one piece that was holding the whole order up, with no ETA for when it would be back in stock. OK, canceled that part. He said watch your email and fordpass account, you'll see the cancelation, get your points back, and after that processes, the remainder should ship out. 3.5 weeks later, I get my refund of points and cancelation, think finally, I'll get my tailgate table and spare tire cover. Wrong. Called again yesterday, talked to the same guy by chance, who basically said their system is broken and about to be updated. Ford is currently trying purging the thousands of late/lost orders, and once that happens, I can re order my parts. Guessing I'll be waiting up to 30 days to get my rewards points back, then get to roll the dice and re order?

First world problems I know, but a bit surprising that I am a week away from the 3 month mark, for parts that said they were in stock when I placed my order.
I ordered a few things and the next day I received an email saying my order was cancelled. It took about 10 days of the pending charge to clear off my card. I re-ordered two of the items 17 days ago and have received no updates, and the order just is sitting at "received". I'm thinking about reaching out to cancel the order if things don't change soon.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've ordered from the Ford Accessories website a few times and selected the ship to dealer option. Had the parts within about 2 days in each case.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had good experience.
Ordered 2 dash cams and cooler bag which were delivered to the dealer in a couple of days.
Ugh, I selected the wrong cams when ordering (no rear cam) and dealer coordinated with Ford to return.
Points reimbursement hit my account within a week
Ordered the correct dash cams and, again, delivered to the dealer in a couple of days.
Installed dash cams and one not working
Called dealer and he said bring the cam only, no need to uninstall and bring in wiring and all. Brought them just the cam and they handed me a new box.
All works good now.

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had my entire order cancelled yesterday because one item was backordered. I only ordered two weeks ago. Would have been more than willing to accept a partial order or continue to wait for the other item to come back in stock. Was super un-impressed.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive only ordered once but it went smooth. 20% off sale, used my pass points, and delivered to a local dealer.

Dlars99

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only ordered once had it sent to the dealer. But the dealer had to order it two more times before it actually arrived.

OP
OP

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've ordered from the Ford Accessories website a few times and selected the ship to dealer option. Had the parts within about 2 days in each case.
Mine were selected to ship to my dealer, that was supposedly the quickest option.

OP
OP

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Food for thought. Ford does not make any of the accessories they sell. They are all licensed through other manufacturers. With a little leg work it is not tough to find who actually makes the accessories. You can buy them through the manufacturer at far better pricing. The only difference is in some cases they won't have the "Ford" logo.
That's how I bought my top. I'm just trying to use up my ford points, I had something like 272000 of them once it was all said and done.
Sponsored