Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I took advantage of this opportunity and just wanted to say thanks Flip!
Also I didn’t know where to put my vin and username so just put my username in the special notes.
FYI all - I saved over 20% at least
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford previously stated that accessory installation would be done by the dealership cost free. If accessories are purchased at Ruxor, and the vehicle is purchased elsewhere, I assume the vehicle dealership would charge to install since they are installing another dealer’s accessories?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford previously stated that accessory installation would be done by the dealership cost free. If accessories are purchased at Ruxor, and the vehicle is purchased elsewhere, I assume the vehicle dealership would charge to install since they are installing another dealer’s accessories?
You are thinking of DIO that are ordered with the vehicle. Ford pays the dealer to install them but you paid Ford when you bought the vehicle.
So yes, if you buy an accessory from us or anyone else, and want your dealer to install, they will probably charge. We would do the same.

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You are thinking of DIO that are ordered with the vehicle. Ford pays the dealer to install them but you paid Ford when you bought the vehicle.
So yes, if you buy an accessory from us or anyone else, and want your dealer to install, they will probably charge. We would do the same.
We are going to be offering Bronco6G.com (B6G) registered users ONLY, deals on Ford/Bronco Accessories. Full disclosure, there isn't much margin on Ford Accessories and no volume discounts from our FAD. This is essentially the same price our employees pay for parts. It's a way to thank B6G and the 6G community for allowing us the space to be here and the trust customers have placed with us.

The rules: First and foremost, I want this to be B6G exclusive which means don't share the link on other sites. The Bronco part of the store has been hidden for now for this specific reason. At checkout I need you to provide your registered B6G username and your VIN if you have it. If we start getting orders from non 6G folks I'll shut it down. Not trying to be difficult just part of the deal.

We have not loaded all Bronco accessories into the store yet because there are a bunch still not available and don't have solid ETAs yet. My FAD will be providing us with weekly inventory updates so we don't oversell certain products and have a bunch of mad people. They will be able to pull from other warehouses but that will add a delay in shipping.

You will see a red note below the item that refers to a handling charge. This is actually flat rate shipping. We've tried to estimate shipping as accurately as possible but expect these to change after we start seeing items go out. We are also limited to the lower 48 states. Sorry northern neighbors, our governments are making it too difficult to send stuff across the border.

We are stocking some some accessories but can't keep everything and rely on our FAD for regular daily deliveries. We aren't Amazon so don't expect things to ship same day. We may have to wait on the FAD to get it to us before it goes out which could take a few days, possibly longer on some items. If the FAD or Ford is out of inventory Jarod will give you the option to cancel the order or wait. We will do our best to provide wait times if the FAD can give us accurate info.

Taxes: For folks in Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois I'm sorry, we have to collect tax since we meet their requirements to do so. Everyone else, congratulations, no tax for you!

If you have questions about fitment of a specific item, please ask. We can't take items back that have been installed or improperly installed (my FAD won't take them back). Damaged out of the box is a different story. Ford Accessories carry a warranty so keep your invoice (we will always have a copy if you get in a pinch).

If you have questions please email Jarod: [email protected]

Here is the link. https://www.ruxerparts.com/BRONCO6G

Good shopping, thanks for your business and if you have questions you know how to find me.

Phil Abbett
Ruxer Ford Lincoln
Jasper, IN
Really appreciate this Flip! Thanks! Quick question on the Bull Bar, is that the safari bar itself? the Diagram appears to have a lot of moving parts and if so is the the newer version which sits about the BRONCO lettering? Thanks!

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really appreciate this Flip! Thanks! Quick question on the Bull Bar, is that the safari bar itself? the Diagram appears to have a lot of moving parts and if so is the the newer version which sits about the BRONCO lettering? Thanks!
It’ just the bar itself, pic was pulled from parts diagram. I guess you call it version 2.0 the horizontal tube is above the lettering.

Sponsored

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn’t see the rigid pod lights…. Did I just overlook them? Definitely going to buy some door sil plates

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’ just the bar itself, pic was pulled from parts diagram. I guess you call it version 2.0 the horizontal tube is above the lettering.
Perfect thats what I was looking for.. Thanks

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No credit cards accepted?

Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t see the rigid pod lights…. Did I just overlook them? Definitely going to buy some door sil plates
They are on the stop sale list, revising a couple of things.

Update: Off the list and available

Last edited:

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone answer a quick question. I notice the steel bush wacker flares. Are they the same width as the Sasquatch ones. It is difficult to tell in pics.

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received safari bar today. Quick delivery, thanks Flip!

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY 69976284-0B01-4E8F-8AD1-60F146269BDF

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, on Saturday, 28 Aug I ordered the 4dr Rocker Panel Trail Armor, All Weather Mats, Cargo Mat, Trailer Hitch, and the Folding Hitch Mounted Cargo Basket and less than 5 days later I received shipping notification. I couldn’t believe how quick that was considering the lengthy ship times for accessories some have noted.

Can’t thank you enough flip. Good looking out Brother.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for this Flip !!! I've got a build date & VIN so I'll start looking at my first purchases.
Sponsored