Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, I'm from Canada...can I still purchase from your website.
Your pricing seems good
Sorry, we cannot sell to a Canadian Address.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger did the price go up on the maintenance plans as well? You can't price it on the website so I was trying to see the pricing.
email [email protected] for accurate maintenance pricing. Yes, It did rise slightly.
Thank you. Do you have a link to the new prices?
The website should be updated for the most part. We haven't added the 9 and 10 year options yet, but you can email our team at [email protected] for pricing on that until its live on the website.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did everyone verify their extended warranty on their account. I paid for mine it showed up 24 hrs later and now it's gone another 24 hrs later after that. Kind of worried I need to reach out to my credit card company for a charge back on whether this is a legit offer or not. It legit hit my card but the extended warranty disappeared from my vehicle vin after payment cleared.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did everyone verify their extended warranty on their account. I paid for mine it showed up 24 hrs later and now it's gone another 24 hrs later after that. Kind of worried I need to reach out to my credit card company for a charge back on whether this is a legit offer or not. It legit hit my card but the extended warranty disappeared from my vehicle vin after payment cleared.
Hmmm….that’s weird. My extended warranty that I purchased through Granger shows up on my FordPass account so it’s definitely legit.

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd say this is legit. This offer has been around a while and a lot of folks have purchased. A lot of hell would've been raised by now if it was shady. My plan does show up in my FordPass under the Extended Service Plans section.

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd say this is legit. This offer has been around a while and a lot of folks have purchased. A lot of hell would've been raised by now if it was shady. My plan does show up in my FordPass under the Extended Service Plans section.
Mine was there yesterday but today it's missing. Thanks for the reply. They said contact Ford as it is likely something on their end. So working on that.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine was there yesterday but today it's missing. Thanks for the reply. They said contact Ford as it is likely something on their end. So working on that.
Ford chat did verify they see the extended warranty Ford Premium Care plan valid. Also found the info on my FORD pass account. For whatever reason the Ford.com site is where the issue is and it disappeared from my dashboard which raised concerns.

@Ford Motor Company you guys really need to get your system issues sorted. Between poor updates on vehicle build dates, assembly line photos arriving months after delivery and all the lack of information you drive guys like me nuts. You're one of the oldest and largest car makers in the world but you can't run a reliable website?

@Granger Ford I'll be sure to spread the word about your awesome deal. Sorry for any flags.

Screenshot_20221027-094141_FordPass.jpg

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have had some glitches with it showing in the Ford pass system. That system isn't tied to your ford vehicle summary in OASIS and we verify the contract is in place there. You won't have any issues if you go into a Ford store for a service or repair that is applicable and if you maintain your vehicle at a Ford store they should be able to verify coverage for you as well.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As a small business owner I can't stand when people threaten calling their credit card company. It's just not nice or considerate when you can just communicate instead.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As a small business owner I can't stand when people threaten calling their credit card company. It's just not nice or considerate when you can just communicate instead.
Don't think it was a threat more than a concern. Payment sent warranty appeared, payment cleared warranty gone. What would your thought be after spending $1700?
Sponsored