azm

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
We can cover your vehicle up to 41,000 miles or 41 months!

There are price bumps at
12/months and 12,000 miles
36/months and 36,000 miles

Not to mention periodic price increases, which have been higher lately because of inflation.

Now is the least expensive time to get a contract for your Ford!
From new until 12 months or 12,000 miles the price is the same though? Still deciding if it’s something I should get.
Sponsored

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought my ESP from Granger asap for fear they might stop offering the deal!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in the process of buying a used 2021. It will be purchased in another state and then I will register here in Illinois. Do I need to wait until after I register it to buy the extended plan?

thanks!
We can process it ASAP after purchase. It doesn't have to be registered yet. There is only a hold up on a new car because we have to have a warranty start date, so it has to be marked "Sold" in Ford's system to get that date.
How did you do this in California? Registered out of state?
Please send me a PM and I'd be happy to assist.
What warranty are most people going for? If I get the 10 year warranty is it actually 13 years of coverage? In other words does it only kick in after the initial 3 years of provided coverage?
10 years of coverage is actually 7 years. It starts from the warranty in-service date on a new car contract.

I'd recommend something that closely matches your driving habits and how long you anticipate keeping the car. Do you drive for 10,000 miles a year? Plan on keeping 7 or 8 years. Then get a 7 or 8 year 75 or 85,000 mile coverage.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I checked the box for Pick-up and delivery without looking at the fine print (on me).

PICK UP & DELIVERY OPTION: This option is available on New PremiumCARE.... If You elected the Pick Up & Delivery Option You must contact your selling dealership for pick-up and delivery. Your vehicle location must be within a 20 mile radius of Your selling dealer to be eligible for coverage.
It sure sounds like I'd have to be within 20 miles of Granger to use that. I'm not even within 20 miles of the nearest Ford dealership, let alone Granger. Maybe someone has already used this provision, and can dispel my disappointment. If not, a warning for others.

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We can process it ASAP after purchase. It doesn't have to be registered yet. There is only a hold up on a new car because we have to have a warranty start date, so it has to be marked "Sold" in Ford's system to get that date.

Please send me a PM and I'd be happy to assist.

10 years of coverage is actually 7 years. It starts from the warranty in-service date on a new car contract.

I'd recommend something that closely matches your driving habits and how long you anticipate keeping the car. Do you drive for 10,000 miles a year? Plan on keeping 7 or 8 years. Then get a 7 or 8 year 75 or 85,000 mile coverage.
is it better to buy the warranty when you’re a few months out from the end of the manufacture warranty vs buying it at the date you get the vehicle new? On the granger website a 2021 with 36k miles 10yr/100k mile warranty was $2,600 while a 2023 with 0 miles was $2,400.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
is it better to buy the warranty when you’re a few months out from the end of the manufacture warranty vs buying it at the date you get the vehicle new? On the granger website a 2021 with 36k miles 10yr/100k mile warranty was $2,600 while a 2023 with 0 miles was $2,400.

thanks in advance.
I always recommend buying it sooner if you know that you are going to hang onto the car. While that price is accurate now we're seeing price increases every 6-12 months and I would assume it would be a pretty good increase 2-2 1/2 years from now with the way inflation has been the last few years.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What Extended Warranty Should I Buy?

This is probably the most common question we receive on a daily basis. There is no one-size fits all solution to this, but I'm going to do my best to shed some light on this topic.

There are 2 main questions to consider regarding the purchase of an extended warranty. First, is how many miles do you drive a year? The average driver in the United States drives 13,500 miles annually. Do you drive more or less? Second, How long do you normally keep a vehicle? 8.4 Years is the national average for a new car purchased in the United States.

I would advise the average American new car driver to purchase an 8-year 100,000 mile or 9-year and 125,000 mile extended through Ford Protect. This would provide enough coverage to ensure they are protected from risk while driving the vehicle and contribute to a great re-sale value when they are done driving the vehicle and look to sell or trade it in without any outstanding issues.

What we’ve found Is the majority of our customers opt for a 7- or 8-year coverage and between 100,000-125,000 miles as their desired coverage as well. 50% of our customers opt for those terms and coverages.

Here is a sample of about 3,000 of our customers and what term and mileage they opted for when picking out a contract.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 1686774531171

As always, you can find the best pricing on our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach

Quest

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A few questions.
  • Does the extended warranty include the caveat that issues from using a Bronco as intended is covered? ie if I break a tie rod offroading, it is still covered.
  • Are the prices on the site correct or is there a larger discount if we email? Not saying the site prices are bad, I just noticed another site offering similar prices and wanted to make sure.
  • Regarding the rental car benefit. I am doing a 2-week trip in August that includes a lot of driving. If my Bronco breaks during the trip, I would be able to have a rental vehicle for up to 10 days while they diagnose and repair the Bronco? The brochure seems to indicate this is included for no additional charge up to $35 a day. Seems the additional optional services are based on increasing how much per day they will pay for the rental, but you get the base coverage included for free?
  • Do you have any additional information on what the "Emergency Travel Expense" and "Destination Assistance" cover and how they work?

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What Extended Warranty Should I Buy?

This is probably the most common question we receive on a daily basis. There is no one-size fits all solution to this, but I'm going to do my best to shed some light on this topic.

There are 2 main questions to consider regarding the purchase of an extended warranty. First, is how many miles do you drive a year? The average driver in the United States drives 13,500 miles annually. Do you drive more or less? Second, How long do you normally keep a vehicle? 8.4 Years is the national average for a new car purchased in the United States.

I would advise the average American new car driver to purchase an 8-year 100,000 mile or 9-year and 125,000 mile extended through Ford Protect. This would provide enough coverage to ensure they are protected from risk while driving the vehicle and contribute to a great re-sale value when they are done driving the vehicle and look to sell or trade it in without any outstanding issues.

What we’ve found Is the majority of our customers opt for a 7- or 8-year coverage and between 100,000-125,000 miles as their desired coverage as well. 50% of our customers opt for those terms and coverages.

Here is a sample of about 3,000 of our customers and what term and mileage they opted for when picking out a contract.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 1686774531171

As always, you can find the best pricing on our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach
Zach, I just purchased my Bronco Raptor yesterday from another dealer, I did opt for an extended warranty at the time of purchase. Can I cancel that Ford Protect extended warranty and purchase it through you guys or is that not allowed? I guess my question is can I cancel ford protect on a vehicle and purchase it again for the same vehicle?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A few questions.
  • Does the extended warranty include the caveat that issues from using a Bronco as intended is covered? ie if I break a tie rod offroading, it is still covered.
  • Are the prices on the site correct or is there a larger discount if we email? Not saying the site prices are bad, I just noticed another site offering similar prices and wanted to make sure.
  • Regarding the rental car benefit. I am doing a 2-week trip in August that includes a lot of driving. If my Bronco breaks during the trip, I would be able to have a rental vehicle for up to 10 days while they diagnose and repair the Bronco? The brochure seems to indicate this is included for no additional charge up to $35 a day. Seems the additional optional services are based on increasing how much per day they will pay for the rental, but you get the base coverage included for free?
  • Do you have any additional information on what the "Emergency Travel Expense" and "Destination Assistance" cover and how they work?
Yes, good questions.

1- there is some gray area that is up to interpretation by the dealer on what is abuse versus off-road use.
2- the site prices reflect the $50 over cost.
3 -the rental is standard on the contract but we delete this in our pricing because a lot of our customers don't want/need that coverage. So the fee to add it back in is accurate on our website and is the same as the credit to delete it originally.
4- I'll need to do a little more digging to get exact information for you. I think this requires receipts from hotel stays if the vehicle leaves you stranded, etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach, I just purchased my Bronco Raptor yesterday from another dealer, I did opt for an extended warranty at the time of purchase. Can I cancel that Ford Protect extended warranty and purchase it through you guys or is that not allowed? I guess my question is can I cancel ford protect on a vehicle and purchase it again for the same vehicle?
Yes, we can assist! The original contract has to be voided before we can place a contract on it.

Congratulations on the purchase! They are hard to find!

Albs

Outer Banks
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When purchasing, will we get confirmation documentation in the mail? how can we have proof we bought the ESP? Does it show up on fordpass? our ford account? thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When purchasing, will we get confirmation documentation in the mail? how can we have proof we bought the ESP? Does it show up on fordpass? our ford account? thanks in advance!
There will not be anything mailed to you, but you will receive an email with documentation on the purchase you can print if you like, your contract will be registered in Ford's warranty system (OASIS), and your coverage will be on your Ford Pass app as well.

Duvel

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will not be anything mailed to you, but you will receive an email with documentation on the purchase you can print if you like, your contract will be registered in Ford's warranty system (OASIS), and your coverage will be on your Ford Pass app as well.
About how long should it take before showing up in Ford pass?
Sponsored