Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m confused. Every time I login to my account it shows this. Does anyone know if this actually means my order hasn’t been submitted? However, I’ve been getting the gifts and got a email from them. Just curious if this is normal or if it’s supposed to show something else… maybe the reason I’m not getting scheduled?

A5D051C9-BB39-4BA9-95AD-8146DABAE0B0.jpeg
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It just means that you submitted your order through your dealer and not through the online Ford.com system.

You cut off your order number, but if it's listed you can go to this link to see more info:

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=11111111

Replace the "11111111" at the end your order number.

That is what is known as the "backdoor" link. Keep in mind that the information on the backdoor link may be incorrect. It only seems to be accurate for those who actually submitted their order on Ford.com, which is probably why Ford doesn't just link to that page on the normal account screen.

walleethewhale

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you received an order summary from ford? That should have been a spec sheet stating what config was submitted. If not I would follow up with your dealer and make sure they submitted your order. Ask for an order summary if they say yes. Don’t just take their word for it.

BroncoSkippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for posting the "backdoor" link. I have a Reservation Date of 10/29/2020 and my 2021 was converted to a 2022 in October 2021 (a year later, sigh). Despite ordering through my dealer, this link worked for me. It says the following: "Order sent to Dealer", "Order Accepted by Dealer" and "Scheduled for Production". I never got a spec sheet from the dealer as we did everything over the phone and I worked off the build sheet I created on the Ford site. This link does detail certain features of the build and unfortunately I've noticed an error. My original build had a MIC top that I decided to change to a soft top when the build was re-scheduled given all the issues that seemed to be lingering about those tops. Despite clarifying with the dealer repeatedly that, yes, I actually wanted the soft top, the order includes the MIC top. At the time I thought it strange that the salesperson was so inquisitive on why I wanted to switch tops...It felt like I had to convince her that was what I actually wanted! Now that I see the change wasn't made I'm really perplexed. At this point I feel like if I touch this order its going to get delayed to 2024 so I can live with this, but it strikes me as odd. After all the troubles with the MIC tops are the dealers incented to get Broncos out there that have them? Admittedly, I've only seen three "live" Broncos on the road in my area (Raleigh, NC) and all three have soft tops. Not sure there is enough actual trucks on the road to draw any conclusions my my conspiratorial instincts are flaring up.
Sponsored