Sponsored

ford.com reservation with a bronco & F250 showing both?

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a bronco reservation that I can see on my ford.com account, but the F250 that I ordered with the dealer does not show up.

By chance, is there anyone else that can confirm that they should both show up under reservations on ford.com?

I have asked my dealer & he says that it will eventually show up.

Is there anything that I can do to link the order or trigger it to show up?
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a bronco reservation that I can see on my ford.com account, but the F250 that I ordered with the dealer does not show up.

By chance, is there anyone else that can confirm that they should both show up under reservations on ford.com?

I have asked my dealer & he says that it will eventually show up.

Is there anything that I can do to link the order or trigger it to show up?
Multiple vehicles can show up under Reservations on your Ford.com account, so the F250 will probably show up soon.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a bronco through the ford website then later ordered it shows up. I also ordered an F250 from the dealership. No reservation and it does not show up. Perfectly normal. My F250 is in production and Bronco is scheduled for mid next month. I wouldnā€™t worry if I were you. I still get all the emails for both of them.

OP
OP
puckett_jw

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved a bronco through the ford website then later ordered it shows up. I also ordered an F250 from the dealership. No reservation and it does not show up. Perfectly normal. My F250 is in production and Bronco is scheduled for mid next month. I wouldnā€™t worry if I were you. I still get all the emails for both of them.
When did you start getting your first emails about the F250? I have not gotten anything from ford about my truck. Did you get an initial email when you placed the order with the dealer? I hate to keep bothering my dealer, but I would like to know something about the status.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you start getting your first emails about the F250? I have not gotten anything from ford about my truck. Did you get an initial email when you placed the order with the dealer? I hate to keep bothering my dealer, but I would like to know something about the status.
I got an email within 5 minutes of placing the order. The next day I added the tailgate step and two days later on the Thursday I got my VIN and Build date. I havenā€™t gotten anything since then but I check it most days and yesterday i checked it and it changed to in production and I now have access to my window sticker.

Sponsored
OP
OP
puckett_jw

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got an email within 5 minutes of placing the order. The next day I added the tailgate step and two days later on the Thursday I got my VIN and Build date. I havenā€™t gotten anything since then but I check it most days and yesterday i checked it and it changed to in production and I now have access to my window sticker.
Thanks. I have not gotten any emails about the F250, so I am going to check with my dealer tomorrow.

Thanks. again.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My F450 order was the same way, never showed in ford.com in my account, but the ford tracker, emails all worked normally. Be sure your dealer submitted the COVP order verification with a copy of your drivers license. I Ordered on 7/12, was scheduled the next week for 8/30. Built and shipped on 9/5 (y)

In case you don't already know, good info on the blue oval forum on scheduling and constraints:
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70846-ford-weekly-scheduling-notes/&page=3
And on ford truck enthusiasts, you can add your VIN and order number to a tracking spreadsheet and it updates every few hours showing sent to plant, built and shipped dates. Both sites were useful.
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1667293-2022-tracking-spreadsheet.html

OP
OP
puckett_jw

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

thanks for that link. I do have adaptive steering on my truck. From that list, I see that is a hold up. Iā€™m going to see if dealer can remove tomorrow.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for that link. I do have adaptive steering on my truck. From that list, I see that is a hold up. Iā€™m going to see if dealer can remove tomorrow.
I donā€™t have that on mine. Probably why it got scheduled so fast.

Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I do not have AS on my build. Dropping that will really help.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I have not gotten any emails about the F250, so I am going to check with my dealer tomorrow.

Thanks. again.
I got the email this morning that my truck was built and is expecting delivery OCT 9th to 15th.

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor ā€˜17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you ordered through the dealer you still need to manually go on ford website and put in your issued VIN & Order number to Link to your account to have it viewable there. If youā€™ve already done that and still have issues, call the Ghostbusters.
Sponsored