Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As you are seeing, folks here are very informed Bronco buyers. Having said that, we are glad to have dealers here who are honest and can offer a fair deal. There are literally thousands of members here getting under invoice and we all share what prices we are getting and by whom. We have all the resources you do, we know what invoice is, holdback, etc and that’s why we are asking detailed questions.

Speaking of questions - can you share your preliminary allocation of Broncos and how many reservations you have at this point? This will give members an idea of where they may fall in line at your dealer if they consider switching to you.

Sponsored

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
As you are seeing, folks here are very informed Bronco buyers. Having said that, we are glad to have dealers here who are honest and can offer a fair deal. There are literally thousands of members here getting under invoice and we all share who is pricing what and who. We have all the resources you do, we know what invoice is, holdback, etc and that’s why we are asking detailed questions.

Speaking of questions - can you share your preliminary allocation of Broncos and how many reservations you have at this point? This will give members an idea of where they ma fall in line at your dealer if they considered switching to you.
Let's see if he can put some points on the board with this pass, or if he's going to fumble again.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
He's gonna be hard pressed to find anyone up in here that isn't at invoice or lower. We're kind of like cats playing volley ball with a mouse...

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He's gonna be hard pressed to find anyone up in here that isn't at invoice or lower. We're kind of like cats playing volley ball with a mouse...
Remember early on, when there'd always be someone that jumped into these threads with "I'm proud to be paying MSRP." or "You guys are in for a shock when that dealer screws you."

This thread is almost making me nostalgic.

not really ....

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope this one stays open for a bit The obsolete thread closed when it was getting good.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not very confident that any reputable dealer who wishes to remain in business and profitable would consider discounting the Bronco at this point
There’s nothing more valuable in life than unbiased insight such as this.

OP
OP

CrownFord

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lee, with all due respect, i appreciate your hustle of trying to get some biz on here, but you sound like a typical salesperson...be better than that...these are educated consumers...we will profit from F&I products (if they buy them), trades, & floorplan credits...we will also earn co-op to offset future advertising...u arent going to get any traction here at MSRP...btw, we can still be reputable and sell cars at 3% under invoice
Tom,
Fair enough..
I respect everyone's opinion here, accompanied with the way their employer chooses to do business. I stand corrected when using the word reputable. Perhaps not the right choice of words, but the dealer that chooses to sell their vehicles at a percentage under invoice may find themselves with other challenges.

With almost 20 years experience with Ford, having been recognized as one of the top 100 producers in North America by Ford Motor Company, I do not find myself being categorized as the typical salesperson.
Sponsored