William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape haha
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been seeing a fair share of 4 doors and 2 doors in the Austin area.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Far western Maryland. Have not seen another 2 door in the wild...

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No scheduling this Thursday.
I guess we’ll know if your dealer is telling the truth this Thursday when the schedule comes out. If there’s no 2-doors then he’s right. If not, he’s a typical, lying dealer…or he didn’t place the order in the beginning (which would he’d still be a liar).

bigburchlpn

Base
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Base Sasquatch, 2.3I. Bummin’ Rides for now.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer allocations are more of a hold up than it being 2 door. I ordered mine on January 6th, and it's being built today. I got lucky and found the right dealer
Lucky, I ordered mine Jan 20th and I have zero emails about it. 2.7 with the Sas but it’s a base.

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.
Sounds kinda fishy to me. Although when ever I ask my dealer about my order I get crickets so....

Sponsored

Aerie79

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.
I have a 2Dr on order with a reservation - order date is 15 Oct 21, however I was forced to roll over my MY21 order. Dealer has not brought up anything about not being able to get it....but who knows....

Last edited:

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer is talking out of his ass with the "maxed out", but the truth is not far off: you have to be very lucky to order a 2-door this year and get it delivered this year. Plus he knows what his own order book and allocation looks like and knows you'd have no shot getting one at his dealership.

I get the sense that many of the earliest reservations that have had no movement are higher-trim two doors.

The other possibility is that the dealership forgot to submit your order until it was too late, and is making up some BS to cover his ass.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Take rate was 27% 2 doors for the first round of orders to have a chance at a MY21
Are we just throwing out statistics from this one forum or from the 100,000+ orders?

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are we just throwing out statistics from this one forum or from the 100,000+ orders?
Haha, this was from fords conference call back in March 2021 converted orders. It was 27% 2 doors and 18% manuals out of around 125,000 converted orders at the time.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haha, this was from fords conference call back in March 2021 converted orders. It was 27% 2 doors and 18% manuals out of around 125,000 converted orders at the time.
Thanks for the reply. I have seen statistics anywhere from 8% to 37% 2 door orders according to people on this forum lol so glad you got that from Ford. I really hope Ford gives official details on how many were actually made in MY21
Sponsored