First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Base Bronco 2021 Antimatter Blue
Your Bronco Model
Base
We ordered an Eruption Green 4 door softtop Black Diamond in September 2021. When I call Ford Customer Service 800 number to see if I have a VIN, the rep told me that Ford has information that the modular bumper is a part that will delay the production of the vehicle. Two different reps told me that over the last 6 weeks.
When I ask my dealer, the dealer tells me NO, that the modular bumper is not a part that will delay build of the vehicle. I called another dealer and they told that modular bumper would not delay build. Anyone have any insight as to why Ford Customer Service would tell me that the modular bumper is on the list of parts that will delay build and the dealers are denying this. I feel like I should just delete the modular bumper and add it later at this point. ( And I know 9 months is not that long to wait, so please no need to tell me that youve been waiting for 2 years). I get it. I am on this forum all the time and know the horror stories.
Thank you all.
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because no one really knows what the hell is going on.

Oh and Im a first 24 hour res holder....so there. I told you.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Removing items from a build to get your Bronco after is a double edged sword. You might get your Bronco faster, but it won’t be exactly what you want and you’ll find getting the items you sacrificed for time May cost you a lot more than anticipated. Hold the line and get your preferred build and save your money in the long run imo. Unless you were planning to ditch the mod bumper anyway, in which case…remove it and see what happens 🤷🏼‍♂️

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Simple math says that you should be waiting another year minimum for a build week. And then begin the getting bumped every week or so for another four months or more. Enjoy the ride. STAY PUMPED!

OP
OP

emuccini

Base
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Base Bronco 2021 Antimatter Blue
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for stating the obvious and not answering my question. If I needed people to tell me how long y'all thought I would wait for my Bronco I would have asked for a poll. Nobody knows
sh-t. My friend ordered a 2 door Black Diamond in Dec 21 and got it in his driveway in February 2022. All I am asking is if anyone has any concrete information perhaps from their dealer corroborating what the 1800 number from Ford is telling me.
Sponsored