First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.
Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

“my dealer said..” DRINK! They probably just don’t have the allocation, and they are trying to cut the losses. I would say switch dealers, but then you’re guaranteed not to get one till 23. Lose lose either way, I’m sorry. Keep an eye out on cars.com, I was watching broncos religiously on there near me, and found a few at MSRP.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would be surprised if you got it by 2025, soo many people waiting on 2-door right now. Good luck!!
I saw two sitting in a dealership lot over the weekend -- a Black Diamond in Eruption Green and an Outer Banks in Area 51. I don't know if they were customer orders or dealer stock.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could he produce paperwork or email from Ford stating that there will be no more 22' 2D produced? FMC doesn't just call up the dealer and say no more 2D.

Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been curious as to why so few 2 doors are hitting the streets. I keep an eye on the rail yard and all the local dealers. Seems to be 10:1 4D to 2D yet there seem to be a lot of people looking for 2D.

twyoung1975

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 C10, Nissan Versa, Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would be surprised if you got it by 2025, soo many people waiting on 2-door right now. Good luck!!
Dealer allocations are more of a hold up than it being 2 door. I ordered mine on January 6th, and it's being built today. I got lucky and found the right dealer

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.
There are people on here that reserved their 2-door on July 13, 2020 and won't get it until 2023. Just offering a little perspective. If you want on then you can likely fine and abandon order but expect to pay way over sticker price.

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer allocations are more of a hold up than it being 2 door. I ordered mine on January 6th, and it's being built today. I got lucky and found the right dealer
This exactly. Also, Exact same situation here, we’re rolling down the line together 😀

Deleted member 32220

An allocation has nothing to do with door count though.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been curious as to why so few 2 doors are hitting the streets. I keep an eye on the rail yard and all the local dealers. Seems to be 10:1 4D to 2D yet there seem to be a lot of people looking for 2D.
Way less 2D were ordered initially, then folks started switching 2D orders to 4D orders because of the Webasto fiasco.........then even more got tired of waiting and switched from 2D to 4D just to get a bronco sooner. To this day, I've only seen three 2D on the road and two of them were FE. Probably saw close to a dozen demos sitting on lots back during the summer lol.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just hope you already worked out the financing with your dealer, or you could be in for a rude awakening, wish nothing but the best for you.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sounds like some Cavalier Ford BS to me.
Sponsored