First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried and the computer would not let us do it.
Seems like wildtrak order holders are really getting shafted here, with first editions getting guaranteed and all other makes being able to switch to soft top.
Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just my guess. They know about the water intrusion possibility as well as other problems with the MIC tops. Some in the dirt pit are going to have water intrusion, rodent issues, etc. Those units will not pass QC and will be crushed. The "future owners" of these Broncos will have to have another vehicle built if they can't be repaired and pass QC. The rest of the misfit toys will go out once they have a new top, have had a thorough inspection, and passed QC.

Order holders don't own those vehicles, Ford does. Ford is correctly covering their butts from a legal standpoint. To send them out now with the bad tops would be a legal nightmare for Ford. Presently, we don't own the vehicles and have no real damages other than time and disappointment. Once they are out the door and are owned by someone, the owner has endless potential damages, both actual as well as punitive damages because Ford knew about the problem. The class actions would be filed so fast that your head would spin.

In fact, I will make a wager. By the end of today there will already be a class action filed on behalf of the individuals that already received their defective hard tops.
I don’t like what your saying... but your dead right. 😭

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LMAO!! You don't expect an answer do ya?
no ford will probably answer this with complete ambiguity like the politicians they are. then they will announce in an email that they are only making white grey and black broncos for 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.