Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company

If you were serious, you'd reinstate X-Plan pricing for those who converted their order prior to March 19 and had to take a MY22 because of your delays.

Just a suggestion because this is getting pretty wild with all the changes and delays.
Sponsored

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just the opposite. FEs will be taking it all up and what’s left, if anything, will be Base and Big Bend soft tops. Wildtrak and 2 door people are the biggest losers since they have absolutely no other options.
Which is the MAJORITY OF ORDERS RIGHT?

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can't this happen while its sitting outside with all the rain Michigan has been having,the sun & soon will be hills of snow by the time they're replaced? Thats my concern!
Minimizing movement, think shaking, body roll, doors opening and closing will go a long way to preventing this.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't this happen while its sitting outside with all the rain Michigan has been having,the sun & soon will be hills of snow by the time they're replaced? Thats my concern!
If it does they'll replace the seals as well.

Not much damage will happen out there though. "Lot rot" is less of a concern than this forum will have you believe.

Yes something can happen but they'll catch most of it in QC and repair on site.

Vehicles have sat on dealer lots much longer.

Don't stress about it.

My truck has been outside for 13 years.

Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dear @Ford Motor Company,

We understand that COVID has caused supply chain issues in every industry, across the entire world. But it seems like production is being halted due to quality issues, rather than commodity constraints. Either way, this launch has been an absolute disaster.

Our biggest complaint has always been the lack of transparency and communication from Ford. Had the expectations of reservation holders been properly managed, there wouldn’t even be an issue.

We could all go into great detail about how poor the commutation from Ford has been during this launch. But there’s already hundreds of threads about that. Hopefully this thread shows that Ford is finally understanding their mistakes, and will keep reservation holders more informed during the rest of this process.

We are watching, and waiting.

Sincerely,
Bronco6G Members.
This was very well written politely worded and will get the same response as any other communication on this thread when it comes to Ford’s response I can help you out with this , it will be.... crickets . It is my belief that this whole thread is a complete hoax and Ford is not even looking at any of this.

Last edited:

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really? You’re trying to make it right? How? Seriously tell us. How are you helping early 2D reservation holders with anything tangible?

I fail to see your efforts.

I work in product development & manufacturing for a tiny brand. I’m no stranger to how the pandemic has shattered the global supply chain, I live it everyday and it not good. I tell you what, Ford is making my team look like “Rock stars” and our entire world is a rounding error in Ford’s world. Leadership should be “making significant staging changes” and the entire product team should be ashamed.

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Until water starts leaking on the dash, carpets, and gets in the ECU and creates and 10x bigger problem ( mold, electronic gremlins)
However your words are true. I have a torrent and she leaks, water up to my ankles sometimes,water pouring outta the lights, the doors, the dash at my feet above the gas & brake pedals,seems like from everywhere especially when going through a carwash or a pop up storm. I had my windshield replaced, the sunroof, now all along it was a piss poor design by GM I guess its hose drains that gets plugged with leaves, dust etc,,, wtf drains on the roof,no clue! My biggest thing i day when I get into it after a storm, ATLEAST THE RONCO WILL HAVS A PLUG!!!
But all jokes aside under that carpet has gotta be full of mold,& floor will rust out. On a hot steamy day after a storm (theres been many this summer)I get in & can smell the must & gotta air it out. Nothing is worse than having to go somewhere in an emergency get in your car & 2" of ice, gas&brake pedals encased in ice! Drains are blown out & siliconed for the time being... so I do not want a car that leaks! It's not fun!
When my bronco finally reaches its destination It's For sale, shes only got 43,000 km on it.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go to the mirror take a deep look and give yourself a hug it’ll be OK. Don’t be scared if you look up and see an asshole.
He sees Assholes everyday, this wouldn't phase him. He already has a bronco to keep him warm at night as well :)

Sponsored

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Minimizing movement, think shaking, body roll, doors opening and closing will go a long way to preventing this.
That makes sense, thankyou for schooling me. My torrent leaks & its a b**** with rain,snow,ICE, & I never want a car that leaks again! Its hell to say the least.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all. We hear you and are working hard on getting you out in the wild in your Bronco as quickly as possible. Depending on your build, we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
Most of us understand that the best laid plans do not work out as expected.

I have a past experience where the vehicle I ordered was hail damaged while it sat outside of the factory waiting for a needed part. It was a horrible experience!

While understanding that it will be much harder to correct the MIC's at the dealer, out of the 190,000 reservations stated in the Order Holder FAQs, you are holding a couple of thousand (est.) Broncos which a lot of us believe would be better off in the possession of the owners than at MAP.

Many of us would prefer that you deliver our already built Broncos. This will help you to clear the plant, which will allow you to start fresh with your new plan to deliver future builds 100% to Ford standards.

I, myself, would be happy with my 99.9% Bronco until the .1% is completed.

Please send me home.

Sincerely,

Ford Bronco Ford: Depending on your build we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. BRONCO PIC FROM FORD 5.JPG
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.