MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You will be sent to dirt mountain for now. Starting in October, Ford will start replacing on-road MICs, then the dirt mountain MIC tops from oldest to newest. And then start building the rest of the FE's and whatever else they can fit in. My guess is you will be November/December based on transit times.
Actually completing the '21 FE builds will get top priority with the new MIC hardtops as they come int.
Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all. We hear you and are working hard on getting you out in the wild in your Bronco as quickly as possible. Depending on your build, we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
Thank you for the communication.

Gene

Black Diamond
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
scion frs
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is from the FAQ, but doens't mention VB or AMB:
Ford has announced updated paint colors – including green, special editions, manual transmission with Sasquatch package, and roof rack option on 4-door with Sasquatch package. We will have complete details later this year.
what good are new colors if you can't even get the vehicle lol

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all. We hear you and are working hard on getting you out in the wild in your Bronco as quickly as possible. Depending on your build, we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
Thank you for the communication and status update although it's very frustrating that you waited this long!
Now that we know precisely what the issue is and what your corrective action plan is, it should limit the volume of speculative guessing that has occurred to date.
Please...keep the channels of communication OPEN!

Sponsored

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And these kind of comments is why Ford isn't more active on here. It would be nice to have a decent Q&A with them but I know most people on here won't let that happen.
I agree, I understand the frustration but some of y'all act like egocentric children on here.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welp, this should eliminate the other constraints, they'll have no excuse to not have the parts to build with considering the delay...

goodnterribles

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco 6G Forum: Ford sucks at communication. They should be letting every reservation holder know what's going on.

Also Bronco 6G Forum (after Ford posts a message in the forum): Eff you, Ford! You suck!

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welp, this should eliminate the other constraints, they'll have no excuse to not have the parts to build with considering the delay...
That's the optimistic way of thinking of it for sure. Leave those LUX and 2.7 parts for me and my softie

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about better communication for the Ford Canada Bronco family? 🇨🇦🤷

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

are there any price guarantees on orders placed after march 19, 2021? i have an order in on june 26, 2021 with a deposit of $5500.00 with my dealer. is my sale price locked in? or should i be going to my dealer demanding a refund for my deposit?

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well...

• I don’t have a scheduled production date yet: As a result of continued roof challenges, we will be producing fewer 2021 model year (MY) Bronco vehicles than initially planned. If your 2-door or 4-door Bronco hardtop order has not been scheduled for production yet, except for First Edition, you will be receiving a 2022 MY Bronco. More details on 2022 MY ordering will be available in the coming months. 2022 MY production is forecasted to begin in late December 2021. As a reminder, your reservation timestamp will remain with your order for scheduling priority in 22MY.

This is about what I expected.
Everyone affected by a top issue like being pushed to 2022 should get the top ford points. Not just mods and FE.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Status