First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm sure the deposit will be entirely up to the dealer, and probably like $500 at the most. I don't care either way, hell it's $500 less to finance.
$600 less don’t forget your $100 deposit.
Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure the deposit will be entirely up to the dealer, and probably like $500 at the most. I don't care either way, hell it's $500 less to finance.
...I saw on one of the Mach-E sites..the dealers were asking for a 5k deposit for the order....don't know if that was a dealer figure..or a Ford Motor Co. figure...

Danager

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Two reservations here - July 14 & 15. No emails yet. Maybe because I’m in Canada?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prolly not mutually exclusive at all....Ford will BUILD dealer orders in approximate timestamp order. BUT a reservation holder has to get into the dealer's '21 allocation for their order to be sequenced & built. Hypothetically, a dealer could opt to prioritize 'friends/family', past customers, largest $$ orders...or just pull names out of a het. Its 100% their choice
What are you basing that on? That is not what I have read or what my salesman believes is happening.

Sponsored

Ajfetterman

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to stop by my dealer to see about the extra deposit. I'm ok with that when I know the expected delivery date and if that is acceptable to me. I was really hoping for a June or July delivery.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, this forum is insane, it has really been amazing to watch the hype and buildup of the Bronco. I am now pretty much past the impatience and frustration of waiting for things like B&P because I know its going to eventually come. It is now just hilarious to watch these events unfold. I have chuckled so many times reading through this thread. Ford must be blown away by the response and indeed they do so seem to mention it a lot, being "humbled" etc.....Its just fun to watch.

Sponsored

mrf_pa

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can't blame Ford or dealerships for asking for a reasonable additional deposit. It would weed out some of the looky-loos and that would help the really interested folks on this forum to move up (hopefully) a few pegs on the production board.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is not what I have read or what my salesman believes is happening.
I welcome enlightenment. Which part of my post conflicts with what you are hearing?
Sponsored