First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I was a service manager for 12 years at the local ford dealer. Ordered a bronco in July 2020 waited until late November for delivery after changing my order to get my bronco sooner. Prior to the delivery my dealership sold to a bigger dealer group which I was not part of there further by my choice. Upon delivery I was not informed by old dealer to get a PIN number from ford for employee pricing see where we are heading? Yes I got screwed out of employee pricing because I was no longer employed by ford. So my office manager still had contacts for ford corporate sales manager explained the situation I was in thinking they ford would honor my employee pricing. After many calls an emails the answer I got you guessed it sorry we cannot help you! What a heartless move on ford! I ended up paying about $1000 more than I should have. So could use. $1000 for the hard top I didnā€™t get! Thank you ford!!!!
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know that's a bad feeling but if you were no longer employed by Ford when you purchased the vehicle I'm not sure what you want them to do?

I worked for a large state university for 4 years. My last day on the job before moving for grad school, I finished work and then went and played in an intramural soccer game and broke my orbital bone.

Went to the ER. Later that week I went to the facial surgeon to find out I was no longer covered.

It sucks, but it's just an unfortunate situation.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was a service manager for 12 years at the local ford dealer. Ordered a bronco in July 2020 waited until late November for delivery after changing my order to get my bronco sooner. Prior to the delivery my dealership sold to a bigger dealer group which I was not part of there further by my choice. Upon delivery I was not informed by old dealer to get a PIN number from ford for employee pricing see where we are heading? Yes I got screwed out of employee pricing because I was no longer employed by ford. So my office manager still had contacts for ford corporate sales manager explained the situation I was in thinking they ford would honor my employee pricing. After many calls an emails the answer I got you guessed it sorry we cannot help you! What a heartless move on ford! I ended up paying about $1000 more than I should have. So could use. $1000 for the hard top I didnā€™t get! Thank you ford!!!!
If youā€™re not an employee, then youā€™re not an employeeā€¦I donā€™t see how you would feel entitled to an ā€œemployeeā€ discount if you donā€™t have that status.

Sponsored

SwampDaddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well you quit. And no longer worked for them.. Iā€™m confused why you think they would give you a discount

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 4Runner, ā€˜16 BMW 328i, ā€˜96 Stang GT, ā€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My grandfather was one of the original Lincoln-Mercury dealers, dealership passed down to my father who was one of their regular top-ranked dealers for customer service and President of the Dealerā€™s Association. The day he sold he was no longer eligible, after 50+ years with Ford/L-M. Itā€™s an employee discount, not a former employee discount.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dad worked for Tobin Lincoln mercury in NJ For many years never helped meā€¦life sucks and you move on

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well you quit. And no longer worked for them.. Iā€™m confused why you think they would give you a discount
Maybe I misread, but it sounded like he ordered it before he quit?

Seems shitty if he began the order process using employee pricing but because nobody told him about the pin he missed out on the pricing he was promised when he initially ordered.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.