Ford Mach E prototype spotted for the first time

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You have some evidence that there will be two different vehicles under the Bronco name?

I don't think the small yet to be named SUV will look much like the Bronco, unless it coincidentally has four wheels.

But maybe we should wait and see?
Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Woohooo Full Size Raptor Bronco!!

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is definitely off topic and has deteriorated to :asshat:. I don’t mind it but I hate when people are absolute and have a no tolerance type of stance.

The fact that a Mustang forum won’t acknowledge this as Mustang news is ridiculous. It literally has the Mustang horse symbol on it. It reminds me of some people on here not wanting to talk about or acknowledge the “Baby” Bronco. They both are descendants yet might implement future aspects of their parent vehicle. Discussing them is definitely relevant to them.

I feel since this Mach-E is derived from a sort of halo or icon vehicle (Mustang) that it is still slightly relative to the Bronco because it also is an icon vehicle for Ford. Aspects of this vehicle could be implemented to the Bronco. Electric and hybrid vehicles are the future and Ford said they were looking to make a Bronco hybrid. The advancements with hybrid and electric vehicles are quite impressive these days. Ford is going to use its icon vehicles as prime examples in the future.

Sponsored

SharpGT500

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 74, 78, 80, 84 II XLS. Current: 1974
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread was a mistake
I don't think so. I have an interest in both these vehicles so it's nice to see them talked about on the same forum.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one said it was. It’s a Mustang inspired vehicle, we get that. The fact that they advertise it with a Mustang horse logo on it, is a shape or form. Plus the front end is barley distinguishable in the teaser from an actual Mustangs front end. It’s blatantly obvious inspired.
I think everyone knows this isn’t the new actual Mustang but it is supremely inspired by it. So much so that they might put the mustang logo on it. So it looks like it will be in the Mustang family.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the third one you're suggesting then? Courier? Pickup? Model naming difference between 2 v 4 doors? Full EV Bronco?
Sponsored