First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone else been told by ford chat to contact the marketing program about a change to their order? Just wondering if they are the ones that deal with orders? My dealer has been trying for three weeks to get the high/lux package added to my order with his rep, but ford told me I could try the marketing team.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer can contact the Bronco Brand Manager, he's apart of the marketing team. They don't typically handle orders directly, but they'll have contacts that can modify orders.

BUT, as long as your vehicle isn't scheduled for production, adding the High/Lux package should be as easy as going into WBDO and modifying the order, which anyone with WBDO access at your dealer should be able to do.

OP
OP
Jo.S.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I contacted marketing and they said the dealer needs to do it and they can't look at what my order is.

OP
OP
Jo.S.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer said he is still working on getting it added with his Ford rep? This is very nerve wracking. I obviously want to get a build date, but not till this iscadded now. With such a low unscheduled number right now, I am afraid it will get scheduled without it.
Sponsored