Sponsored

Ford delivers another customer run…Ford loves DEALER ADMs!

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally got an order placed and accepted for a 2023 Bronco Raptor ….the deal was msrp …I bought a couple fords over the past 36 months and this was the deal I managed to get …MSRP at time of order $82,275

last week my bronco raptor is scheduled for production and window sticker reveals MSRP…
$95,525….$13,250 increase ….Thank you Ford for guaranteeing everyone pays ADM….so the next time A Ford Executive says they are trying to eliminate dealer ADMs…they are ….they only want to eliminate ADMs that the dealers can collect.
cheers
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's not worth 95K. It just isn't.
This 100%. They are NOT worth what Ford is asking now. The prices are insane. Ford is completely off their rocker across the board but it's especially egregious with their performance vehicles. Screw Ford. 🖕

The Raptor should be, at MOST, in the low 70s. They are charging over 30 grand to drop a different motor, suspension, and gauge cluster into a regular old Bronco. And it's not even a special motor. They just pulled it out of a grocery getter Explorer.

$30,000 for an uglier Bronco with capabilities 95% of owners will never, ever use.

Ford Bronco Ford delivers another customer run…Ford loves DEALER ADMs! Screenshot_20230611_151303_Chrome

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love my Bronco, and am sure a Raptor is more better, but there is no dang way I'm paying upwards of $100K for a Ford.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's not worth 95K. It just isn't.
Man, I love my bronco, but you're absolutely right. This is what that much money buys you in a car:
Ford Bronco Ford delivers another customer run…Ford loves DEALER ADMs! 1686525999410

And other than the buck-toothed grill, that's one of the best cars made, and probably doesn't have rattle-y windows and a sub-par roof.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$98815 is 3.66 times what I paid for my 2023 base 2-door 2.3 automatic that I picked up last week. (October 2020 Granger reservation). Thats a comparable premium that a basically hand-built 57-58-59 Cadillac Brougham had over a run of the mill new Cadillac deVille!

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you're putting a huge amount down, after taxes and all, the monthly on that is def not going to be $1,500. The BRaptor is sick but no way is it worth $90k. It just is not. And most of the Broncos are now over priced also. A loaded Badlands (w/ Sas) should be around 60k at most. A loaded Braptor should not be over 80k. The differences are not that significant to warrant the huge price difference. But to each their own. Some have the cash to throw and for them it might be their dream vehicle. But from a simple cost/value perspective I cannot see why it would be worth more then $20k over a loaded Badlands w/ Sas. I use the Badlands as that seems to be the most sold/desired trim but the Wildtrack when loaded comes out to basically the same price as a loaded Badlands w/ Sas. Gosh. $95k. your well over $100k after taxes and all. Man. No way.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think that is ADM, it is just the going rate now. Not sure if there is any price protection for it.

Agree with @kodiakisland love my Bronco but when you get in the 100k range there's a lot out there, or at a minimum do some sick customs to a BL and still have a ton of cash to spare.

Then again when you are getting in the 80+ for a vehicle it's a different demographic, and to be fair even my BD is about 15% more expensive now so it's across the board; that thing is just expensive.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couldn't be inflation because that's a 16% increase and I was told nothing was doing that.

...I might pay that much for a proper two-door Raptor, though.

Man, I love my bronco, but you're absolutely right. This is what that much money buys you in a car:
Ford Bronco Ford delivers another customer run…Ford loves DEALER ADMs! 1686525999410

And other than the buck-toothed grill, that's one of the best cars made, and probably doesn't have rattle-y windows and a sub-par roof.
Yeah, I noticed that god awful stolen-kidneys/Buc-cees grille was mostly cropped out, haha. I just can't pay for another vehicle from a company that wants a subscription model for butt warmers... can't support any manufacturer like that anymore (all of them want to do it) if I can help it.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Couldn't be inflation because that's a 16% increase and I was told nothing was doing that.

...I might pay that much for a proper two-door Raptor, though.

Yeah, I noticed that god awful stolen-kidneys/Buc-cees grille was mostly cropped out, haha. I just can't pay for another vehicle from a company that wants a subscription model for butt warmers... can't support any manufacturer like that anymore (all of them want to do it) if I can help it.
lmao, was wondering if anyone would pick up on the intentional cropping there. And yes, I won't go to a subscription car either. which annoys me because it's still an ///M, which means it really is the real deal. Just too much bean-counting to get past to enjoy it.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I appreciate all of you non-Raptor owners/automotive valuation experts helping us out here in the Raptor forums.

One of you mentioned the M3, I owned one for several years. I traded my spec order M2 in for my Raptor. Both BMWs were a lot of fun to drive, but guess what, so is my Raptor. And the Raptor offers a lot more flexibility than either M car.

Keep up all of your good work, fellas :love:

coachoates

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I love my Raptor! I don’t use the full potential but it is a beast!

Have you tried quoting how much it would cost to convert a 2.7 4 door badlands to same spec as Raptor.

I bought a Raptor, paid ADM, because it would cost more and still not have 400+ hp and warranty coverage.

is it a lot of money, yup. Do I need it all, nope. But buying a Raptor is cheap than other trims and exchanging all the parts.

A Honda accord costs $50,000+.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The “D” in ADM stands for “Dealer” - not “Detroit” . The sticker price is what Ford thinks its worth. How much it costs you is between you and your dealer.

Now, there is no way I can know what price you negotiated, or if you got that in writing or if the dealer will honor it or not. But what I can say is that - whatever happens in the end - be that good for you or sucks to be you - it has nothing to do with Ford or the sticker the factory slaps on it. And everything to do with your dealership.

If you get screwed, blame your dealer - not Ford. And if you don’t - then you really owe it to them to update this thread.
Sponsored