First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At work checking to see if my weekly orders were ready, they weren't so I did a video showing the actual Ford ordering system, I hoping it will clear up some of the reasons dealers say different things. There are really 3 different ordering "systems" regular, OTD, and the new reservation (which I think will become OTD)

Sponsored

LoboNation

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is cool to see that system. Thanks for sharing. Its pretty funny how many companies still depend on old dos or unix based systems on the back end. I worked for state farm a while back ago and they used a similar system for policy holder records and quoting. I now work in enterprise I.T. and get to see the mess integrating these monoliths becomes.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cool video. Does selecting Xplan instead of Retail change priority?

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool video. Does selecting Xplan instead of Retail change priority?
No, same, Plan sales and retails are in the same group. Again on Bronco i don't think priority will matter as I expect Ford to use reservation time for scheduling.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, same, Plan sales and retails are in the same group. Again on Bronco i don't think priority will matter as I expect Ford to use reservation time for scheduling.
So you’re saying that you believe Ford will deliver based on your reservation and not on your actual order date?
I’ve been curious about this for a while.

Thank you for the info you posted by the way.

Sponsored
OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you’re saying that you believe Ford will deliver based on your reservation and not on your actual order date?
I’ve been curious about this for a while.
Yes, Ford has stated that they will schedule in reservation order, however, if the order isn't in when scheduling happens, I assume you'll loose your place. I expect there will be weeks (likely a month) from order bank open until scheduling starts to get the order in. Bronco Sport is open, and I think scheduling starts on 8/20.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, Ford has stated that they will schedule in reservation order, however, if the order isn't in when scheduling happens, I assume you'll loose your place. I expect there will be weeks (likely a month) from order bank open until scheduling starts to get the order in. Bronco Sport is open, and I think scheduling starts on 8/20.
The thing that concerned me was seeing Rapid Red as late availability on the Sport. I truly hope that doesn't extend to the regular Bronco.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing that concerned me was seeing Rapid Red as late availability on the Sport. I truly hope that doesn't extend to the regular Bronco.
Different vehicle lines, I don't see Rapid red as an issue on Bronco since its already been on Ranger all year so should be ready to go at job 1.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Different vehicle lines, I don't see Rapid red as an issue on Bronco since its already been on Ranger all year so should be ready to go at job 1.
That's great news. I do know Velocity blue is supposed to be late availability for the regular Bronco though.

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for a little peek behind the curtain. On one hand, this gives me hope. On the other hand, it's interesting how much no one knows, and it's clear the number of variables involved in all this is staggering.
Sponsored