Pony Collector

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What happened to the Ford gift/swag thread ? It was a nice distraction from the wait and actually helped correct a error Ford had with my info.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happened to the Ford gift/swag thread ? It was a nice distraction from the wait and actually helped correct a error Ford had with my info.
my guess is the powers that be

200.gif

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sad because I was following the thread to see if anyone else is missing the elusive third carabiner mentioned in the hammock card.😥😁

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think Ford is tired of having any news regarding th bronco coming from any source other than Ford. It's why they went after the stig, why we all worried about Ross' fate when he disappeared for a weekend, and why we still don't know where Jimmy Hoffa's body is.

Ford knows, and they're not telling anyone. I heard from the GM at my dealer, who's grandfather had sold Jimmy a Bronco back in '68, that he actually knew what was wrong with the MIC tops, even back then. It's been a conspiracy ever since. I think the CIA is even involved. You think it's a coincidence that we had Gerald Ford as President back when the body style changed to the non-square style? Yes. I'm saying it, Gerald Ford took away the MIC top with the help of the CIA.

Do your own research, sheeple.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone get the little "Hot Wheels" style Broncos . . . I only received the poster/sticker and the hammock.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did anyone get the little "Hot Wheels" style Broncos . . . I only received the poster/sticker and the hammock.
Most of the people that got the 3 toy Broncos had some kind of interaction with Ford customer service because of some kind of underhanded garbage or mistake their dealer did.😞

Sponsored

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think they forgot something....perhaps a decimal point.... 2.2 lbs. !
There was a member who also had a 22 pound package scheduled for delivery. He misread the sender and thought there were 2 coming from Ford. It’s just the hammock.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of the people that got the 3 toy Broncos had some kind of interaction with Ford customer service because of some kind of underhanded garbage or mistake their dealer did.😞
It was for those of us that the dealers converted our reservations to orders on day 1 without consent or agreement in place. It was a real pain in the ass...so the gift was a welcome surprise.
Sponsored