Sponsored

Ford Pass Points - How is everyone using them?

OP
OP
Malcolm Robertson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model X, Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had some points then, 40K just disappeared no service done nothing ordered. I don't trust my dealer at any level after they tried to charge an ADM which I didn't pay. I have to go in and see what happened. Can't wait to see what they want to charge me for my 2 free oil changes.
They expire after a limited time. I think it's a year.
Sponsored

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the Ford website - FordPass Rewards Point balances expire and are forfeited when a member has not earned Points, redeemed Points or fulfilled a reward earned through FordPass Rewards for 365 consecutive calendar days. App usage does not qualify as activity needed to keep Points from expiring.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From the Ford website - FordPass Rewards Point balances expire and are forfeited when a member has not earned Points, redeemed Points or fulfilled a reward earned through FordPass Rewards for 365 consecutive calendar days. App usage does not qualify as activity needed to keep Points from expiring.
Oh crap! I did not know this.

So we have to spen 60k points in 1 year or we lose them?!?!?

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No you just have to use the account within a year to keep them active.

Sponsored

fmf15e

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 Platinum, 2019 Edge ST, 2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought the beadlock rings. Had them powder coated gloss black and put them on my Bronco. I barely got them cheaper through points than buying from online vendors.
With my ARB onboard air I can air down without worries about breaking a bead at low pressure.

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a set of the Everglades wheels. With all of my points and the discount code applied, I walked away with them for $100.

Last edited:

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh crap! I did not know this.

So we have to spen 60k points in 1 year or we lose them?!?!?
no, you just have to have activity on the account. So either accrue or redeem points during the year and you should be OK.

You can accrue additional points buy buying any service at the dealership that includes a Ford Part Number AND Labor. An oil change for example would qualify as it includes a Ford part number on the oil & filter parts plus labor.

Also Note: Ford has ford part numbers for name brand tires through their around the wheel program. They frequently offer additional points on tire purchases. Right now I think they are offering 31,000 Points (roughly $150) on the purchase of 4 select tires.

I paired my Ford Pass account with the Ford Pass Rewards Visa. I accrue additional Ford Pass Rewards points almost daily for the things I purchase every day like food, gas, groceries, online purchases etc.

so far I have redeemed points to buy 37’s for my FE and a new set of tires for my wife’s Fusion. Also just got some Ford Performance hood struts this week.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

no, you just have to have activity on the account. So either accrue or redeem points during the year and you should be OK.

You can accrue additional points buy buying any service at the dealership that includes a Ford Part Number AND Labor. An oil change for example would qualify as it includes a Ford part number on the oil & filter parts plus labor.

Also Note: Ford has ford part numbers for name brand tires through their around the wheel program. They frequently offer additional points on tire purchases. Right now I think they are offering 31,000 Points (roughly $150) on the purchase of 4 select tires.

I paired my Ford Pass account with the Ford Pass Rewards Visa. I accrue additional Ford Pass Rewards points almost daily for the things I purchase every day like food, gas, groceries, online purchases etc.

so far I have redeemed points to buy 37’s for my FE and a new set of tires for my wife’s Fusion. Also just got some Ford Performance hood struts this week.
Thanks for the info... I actually recently used some of my points to buy some Ford parts from flip... If spending rewards only keeps me in the game, then I should be OK.

Touch up paint, Air Filter, etc

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just bought the molle bag kit because well I have points to burn lol

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh damn! I got zero! And I just saw they scratched my tailgate when installing the fold down table! Guess I have some phone calls to make!
You only get the points when you buy a new Ford AND link it to your Ford Pass on your phone.

Never got our points for my Wife's F-150 because my phone was too old to run Ford Pass, but I'd upgraded between buying the vehicles.

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I guess that explains it. They helped me sign up and didn't mention them expiring. I'm familiar with airline and hotel miles so should have known better.

SumBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you use points together with the summer20 discount code? Hard to tell without pushing the "redeem points" button.
The answer to this question is yes, if anyone else was wondering. Bought some of the Matte Gray Bronco Method 703s today.

DucatiExplorer

Raptor
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I purchased my second row storage bag and needed up getting it for free. $245.00 value so was happy with that and still have 26K points.
Sponsored