First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Performance sells black lug nuts in sets of 6 or 24.

I require only 2 but I don't want to pay $40 for just 2. Are these sold individually or does someone have 2 extra to sell?

Links for reference.
Set of 6
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1012-BR

Set of 24
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1012K-BR
I got mine from RockTrix and they look fine after using the impact to take the wheels off a few times already.

https://rocktrix.com/collections/accessories
Sponsored

Cygnusx1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne; Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the McGard's in black as well. Nicely made 1 piece lugs.

DucatiExplorer

Raptor
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Of all of the coatings, PVD and DLC are the best. They cost more,… but they’re the best. Both are an order of magnitude stronger than even cerakote. Don’t even waste your time with painted/powder coated/or any other coating. They’ll chip, the metal substrate (likely cheap steel) with rust before your very eyes.

*As a side note, I sourced a new titanium vendor in the L.A. area that can supply me with titanium bar stock at considerably lower cost. Once we begin machining wheel hardware from this stock, they’re will be a substantial price adjustment to (lower $) our Ti wheel hardware.
I will be interested once the price is adjusted for sure. I already have some of your products and they are top notch so getting these will be a great addition!!. Keep me and us posted for sure!!

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I will be interested once the price is adjusted for sure. I already have some of your products and they are top notch so getting these will be a great addition!!. Keep me and us posted for sure!!
They'll be coming in hot very soon! USA Grade 5 Ti + 7075 floating seats, where applicable.

Ford Bronco Ford Performance black lug nuts - I need just 2 Photo Sep 26 2023, 5 54 01 PM
Ford Bronco Ford Performance black lug nuts - I need just 2 Photo Sep 26 2023, 5 53 41 PM
Ford Bronco Ford Performance black lug nuts - I need just 2 Photo Sep 26 2023, 5 53 26 PM

DucatiExplorer

Raptor
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They'll be coming in hot very soon! USA Grade 5 Ti + 7075 floating seats, where applicable.

Ford Bronco Ford Performance black lug nuts - I need just 2 Photo Sep 26 2023, 5 53 26 PM
Damn those are nice. Have you tried them on the Broncos at all? I find some lugs are too skinny and they do not fit the wheel hole properly so you end up seeing the metal shiny part behind the lug. When replacing lugs to black ones to match the black wheels, the last thing you want to see is the aluminum looking ring behind the black lug nut. Just curious

Sponsored

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Damn those are nice. Have you tried them on the Broncos at all? I find some lugs are too skinny and they do not fit the wheel hole properly so you end up seeing the metal shiny part behind the lug. When replacing lugs to black ones to match the black wheels, the last thing you want to see is the aluminum looking ring behind the black lug nut. Just curious
We've shipped several orders of the PVD black M12x1.5 closed end lug nuts. I haven't received an install pic from those customers though. You know what?! If I have a set of 27 on the shelf, I'll put them on our Bronco. I've been wanting to swap out the current hardware.
Here’s a set of the Ti lug bolts we machined for the 355. The magnesium wheels were refinished. It just looks proper and subtle OEM+.
Ford Bronco Ford Performance black lug nuts - I need just 2 IMG_2451

DucatiExplorer

Raptor
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We've shipped several orders of the PVD black M12x1.5 closed end lug nuts. I haven't received an install pic from those customers though. You know what?! If I have a set of 27 on the shelf, I'll put them on our Bronco. I've been wanting to swap out the current hardware.
Here’s a set of the Ti lug bolts we machined for the 355. The magnesium wheels were refinished. It just looks proper and subtle OEM+.
Thank you so much. I am sorry I don't want to be a pest and trouble you. Was just curious for sure and appreciate your level of response and service. Very much appreciated.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ti lugs are nice but it's annoying to have to watch the tire change guys so they don't use their impact guns on them.
You can tell them literally 5 times but turn your back for a second and brrrrrrrriiipppp.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking forward to see the reduced cost.

Add a Black Friday discount with the reduced cost and I'll pick these up.

When do you expect to see the new vendor supplied lug nuts hit the website?

OP
OP
sportcoupe

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We've shipped several orders of the PVD black M12x1.5 closed end lug nuts.
Messaged you about these. Would like to see them and the diameter of the bulge. Factory are 0.920" bulge diameter.

Sponsored

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looking forward to see the reduced cost.

Add a Black Friday discount with the reduced cost and I'll pick these up.

When do you expect to see the new vendor supplied lug nuts hit the website?
The lug nuts aren't vendor supplied. Just different vendor we're sourcing the Ti bars from. We'll still machine them in house. ;)

New cost raw finish will be available in 2-3 weeks. Add 4-6 more weeks for black DLC coated.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I’ll keep my eye out on the new cost for the DLC coated ones.

The lug nuts aren't vendor supplied. Just different vendor we're sourcing the Ti bars from. We'll still machine them in house. ;)

New cost raw finish will be available in 2-3 weeks. Add 4-6 more weeks for black DLC coated.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem with the black lug nuts off eBay/Amazon is that the black paint chips really easy. I've looked for one's that are not painted but blackened by another process like black chrome but no luck. I've even tried ones that say they are powder coated, but they also chipped.
yup, bought a set for my daughter's car and had them installed with new tires and sure as shit every single one is scuffed.

OP
OP
sportcoupe

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We've shipped several orders of the PVD black M12x1.5 closed end lug nuts.
Messaged you about these. Would like to see them and the diameter of the bulge. Factory are 0.920" bulge diameter.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Our one piece, closed end, M12x1.5 titanium lug nuts are .950 at the seat.
Sponsored