First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That's me testing them out in my parking lot.

Below is Steeda's video of installing it on my Bronco:

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to make the video! So dang bright, can’t wait to get these bad boys installed.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
52797488622_5ec71debe0.jpg

Y'all's THOUGHTS on us installing ORACLE LIGHTING 7" MULTIFUNCTION 60W ROUND LED SPOTLIGHT as hood/ditch lights ???
(( https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...-round-post-mount?_pos=1&_sid=e7525d08f&_ss=r ))

I LOVE WHEN EVERYTHING LIGHTS UP TO MATCH - VEGA HAS AMBER & YELLOW OPTIONS
(( https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...d-spotlights-pair?_pos=2&_sid=cba937422&_ss=r ))

53025299439_a5e4f087d1.jpg

LIGHT UP YOUR ADVENTURE WITH ORACLE LIGHTING ;0)
The more LED looking, the worse it looks on retro themed vehicles. The Rigids look great on a Bronco.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to make the video! So dang bright, can’t wait to get these bad boys installed.
Hey no problem, I saw the post and I was like...I swear I have a video from back then of my dumbass testing them at night. 🤘

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

was quite easy, hardest part (which wasn't that hard) was getting my hand to reach the wire into the engine bay, here is a list of some stuff I used fwiw:
- felt (under mount)
- blue locktite (mount bolt)
- wire strippers / heat gun
- wire terminals / wire connectors
- heat shrink wraps / electrical tape
- Braided Sleeving (to run the wire from passenger along firewall to aux wires)
Agree this is all you need. I park by the salt water (puget sound) and they have held up great...look like new. I did replace the oem bolts with black stainless that have more of the theft proof heads to at least slow someone down if they try to take them. Super easy to install and I think they look great on the hood with the round black design. Have bajas in the bumper but I like the 360s on hood they sit low and blend in nicely.

EriktheCarbonizedGray

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking of going this route on my rig. Does Rigid have a spot and flood option if one wants to mount four lights up front? Two facing straight forward with two angled out with floods? I'm trying to decide if using up two aux switches for four lights is worth it. Are the two drive pattern Rigids effective at illuminating the ditch and out? I am mainly concerned about mountain driving, spotting critters off to the sides, and additional illumination out front.

Sponsored
OP
OP

dshandy

Badlands
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking of going this route on my rig. Does Rigid have a spot and flood option if one wants to mount four lights up front? Two facing straight forward with two angled out with floods? I'm trying to decide if using up two aux switches for four lights is worth it. Are the two drive pattern Rigids effective at illuminating the ditch and out? I am mainly concerned about mountain driving, spotting critters off to the sides, and additional illumination out front.
I know Ford sells them as a dual for each side if that’s what you’re looking for:

https://accessories.ford.com/bronco...777986!!20643481100!157311292289&gad_source=1

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for posting. How does color temp compare to stock headlights, same, more blue, or more white?
Don't quote me on this because I'm not well versed in the lighting department..but it's literally night and day.

Some asshole didn't like my stock headlights the other night and kept flashing their brights at me. Like, aggressively. I prayed to every holy figure ever created to talk me out of hitting that Aux 2 because they'd have probably wrecked since their retina would have been blasted into oblivion. 🤷

To answer your question it's just a ridiculously brighter headlight. No color difference, etc. it's there in the video it just lights the world up

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did the dual with a spot and drive on each side. Didn't like it. The spot or rigid direct lights have a stainless no offset bracket. The Ford version has an offset black bracket. I would do 2 Ford drive lights on each side if you want dual so you get the black matching brackets and ford covers. I didn't think the spot did much. Now I just have one ford rigid on each side of the A pillar and 3 bajas on each side of my bumper and it is plenty of light....together about 24k of lumens between the 8 lights.

20230706_144609.jpg

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last edited:

ORACLE Jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

Tabman10

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious what you mean where you can't order parts online? We ship to AZ all the time, I've never heard of that.

Are are you referring to OEM parts from the dealership?

One tip I'll give you is make sure you get some stainless steel hardware and get a proper wiring harness. The hardware they provide you will rust. I've seen so many trucks with that issue. And you'll want a better harness then what they give you (if they even gave you one).

Since those lights just use bare wires on the back we don't make one (you could buy one of our harnesses and just cut the plug off the end though)
I have the Rigid lights (among others), and the hardware is holding up pretty well after being installed for about a year. I do however have issues with the hardware provided with the KR Offroad brackets from you guys. The brackets themselves still look like new but the hardware is getting to the point where it has to come out before the heads rust too much and can’t be removed. None of the other screw/bolt heads on my vehicle look like this. Is replacement hardware available or is the covered by the “lifetime warranty” stated on your website? Thank you.

IMG_2762.jpeg
Sponsored