Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone buy and install these, but don't plan on using the covers? I'm looking for a set of the Ford Performance covers.
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just installed mine today and I couldn’t be happier!

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there different sized bolts on the mirror mounts? 2 different sizes on each side? The kit provided doesn't seem to have one small enough

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did anyone buy and install these, but don't plan on using the covers? I'm looking for a set of the Ford Performance covers.
I've heard nothing but complaints about the "Ford Performance" Rigid kit. They DID change the brackets on this kit but it's nothing more then the Radiance 360-series BUT they cut the back-light control wire off. So you're spending that money on a kit that has no back-light. The complaints we heard were just that, no back-lighting (which is part of the light, but Ford doesn't allow it due to legality reasons)

Better off to buy the lights yourself. You don't get the "Ford" covers, but you save a lot of money and gain back light control

You want the 4" ones: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/rigid-industries/360-series/

Or you can grab one of our other pillar kits here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

I've also heard the hardware the "Ford" kit uses, isn't stainless steel and/or they don't give you washers in the kit for the installation.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t think I will be using mine, if I do I will probably repaint them. I can’t decide what to do.

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got the set on Ebay for 350. I think they are awesome. True you don't get back lighting but wasn't a big deal to me. Covers look great and all hardware and brackets are in the kit and bolts are stainless. My bronco is shadow black so I think the covers look great. Sorry Pic isn't the greatest.

PXL_20211105_010222932.MP.jpg

OP
OP
ICUGAZN

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've heard nothing but complaints about the "Ford Performance" Rigid kit. They DID change the brackets on this kit but it's nothing more then the Radiance 360-series BUT they cut the back-light control wire off. So you're spending that money on a kit that has no back-light. The complaints we heard were just that, no back-lighting (which is part of the light, but Ford doesn't allow it due to legality reasons)

Better off to buy the lights yourself. You don't get the "Ford" covers, but you save a lot of money and gain back light control

You want the 4" ones: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/rigid-industries/360-series/

Or you can grab one of our other pillar kits here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

I've also heard the hardware the "Ford" kit uses, isn't stainless steel and/or they don't give you washers in the kit for the installation.
Yeah I have them. There backlight wire is there just cut back to the sheathing. So you can still use it if you like. Other than that they work great.

OP
OP
ICUGAZN

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think I will be using mine, if I do I will probably repaint them. I can’t decide what to do.
How much for the covers? I’ll PayPal you and cover the shipping. 😊

OP
OP
ICUGAZN

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Performance RIGID® 360-Series 4 Inch LED Off-Road Lights A67A48E5-72B2-488A-9D79-217BA4FA5BE0

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah I have them. There backlight wire is there just cut back to the sheathing. So you can still use it if you like. Other than that they work great.
You got the backlighting to work on the Ford lights??? There is a white wire but it is disabled in the light housing so it doesn't work if you hook it up.

OP
OP
ICUGAZN

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got the backlighting to work on the Ford lights??? There is a white wire but it is disabled in the light housing so it doesn't work if you hook it up.
No, I didn't try it.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The motorcraft wire kit I received only has two wires. A black and red wire - wonder if they started swapping out the Rigid wiring for a specific wire kit so it only has the red and black? In any case, couldn't I add the third wire to get the back light? Really want the back light (only intend to use the lights off road)
Edi: I found the white wire cut back on the wire leads coming off the light itself, NOT the wiring that comes in the hardware kit.

Last edited:

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that may answer my question.
Sponsored