MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
They already have a couple obnoxious reds, and a banana yellow (they call orange), that would look great on little sports cars, but look horrible on a billboard sized Bronco. I agree with giving up the white/silver/grays, but I'd like to see less of the pride flag and more earth tones.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Yamahamer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in the desert. See my avatar. And I would love a desert tan Bronco that just disappears into the background, not some bright color that makes it stand out in its surroundings. Quite often I park my rigs and take off on foot for several hours; I'd rather the vehicle be inconspicuous so as not to draw attention to itself when I'm not around.

And at the same time get rid of the black interior panels that show every bit of desert dirt.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in the desert. See my avatar. And I would love a desert tan Bronco that just disappears into the background, not some bright color that makes it stand out in its surroundings. Quite often I park my rigs and take off on foot for several hours; I'd rather the vehicle be inconspicuous so as not to draw attention to itself when I'm not around.

And at the same time get rid of the black interior panels that show every bit of desert dirt.
You're welcome 😁
https://www.camo-netting.com/product/nato-military-desert-camo-netting/
Sponsored